Sign in to follow this  
nick_19

Havoc 15 vids

PGEj8Yx2MXY

JdKxTErDotw

WsfeXJILWDY

If someone could explain to me exactly how to embed these i'd love them.

Thanks...

Autocraft Titanium batt.

Big 3 w/ 1/0

18 farad cap (tell me it doesn't work, but it isn't the same w/o it...)

Stock alt (120 amps... has the car's comp. still hooked up to it. you can see the voltage drop real fast at the beginning of bass, then climb slowly up through the note as the alt kicks in. my voltage literally gets higher when a song is blasting than when i'm just driving. it idles and sits at 14.8-15.1 but will drop as low as 13 in a heavy song and get up to 15.6 after bumping some songs. It goes all over the place, but it stays over 13 always and almost never goes below 14.4 or when driving.)

I really haven't done anything special to the electrical system...

Nice setup bro!! Sounds pretty good. One question, do you use your bass knob, didn't see you turn it in the vids?

Nice setup bro!! Sounds pretty good. One question, do you use your bass knob, didn't see you turn it in the vids?

Yeah I do use it. The majority of rap songs (especially the ones I demo to) have bass that is right up to the limits of my system. However, the bass knob is great for songs other than rap (it is easy to bump to country or gospel w/ that thing!) or a song that has 'weak'/quiet bass in it. I just use it as needed. My gains are set w/ the knob turned all the way down. I really like that thing tho. I do use it quite often, as every song is different.

And thanks!

I wish...

I really can't tell you what I'm hitting because I have only been to one competition before...

I hit a 137.5 w/ my old setup, and I can tell you that this one is a lot louder.

If I could go somwhere to get it metered I would, but there aren't any comps near me.

Sign in to follow this