Sign in to follow this  
preswallstreet

Article Submitted to 12 Volt News for Publication

great article chris.sundown amps are working great for me and ill be adding to my list of amps in the future.{to let ya'll know that todd maytons score of 145.5 was with the car off and playing music}

cool, has anyone picked up the article....I only subscribe to one 12v mag, but if I was reading that I would like a little more background on Sundown..... maybe add an extended version of the article and submit both, letting them choose.

cool, has anyone picked up the article....I only subscribe to one 12v mag, but if I was reading that I would like a little more background on Sundown..... maybe add an extended version of the article and submit both, letting them choose.

We have been working to get our article in some major publications. The problem is major publications only cover drifting and import shows. The pure 12 volt mag is a thing of the past. 12 Volt News is a publication that goes out to industry people which is a good things for Sundown because 12 Volt retailers can read about the success of Sundown products and this may peak their interest.

cool, good info to know.... probably the reason I only subscribe to one mag...

We have been working to get our article in some major publications. The problem is major publications only cover drifting and import shows. The pure 12 volt mag is a thing of the past. 12 Volt News is a publication that goes out to industry people which is a good things for Sundown because 12 Volt retailers can read about the success of Sundown products and this may peak their interest.

Maybe some naked chicks pics may spark some interest.

But seriously I enjoyed reading the article even though its almost impossible to get a copy from where I came from.

Sign in to follow this