Sign in to follow this  
grandpointkiller

need help please

ok i have a 2008 hyundai tiburon it has a hatchback like an eclipse I am planning on putting 1 12" RE XXX in it for streat beat but it is the 2006 model can any one help me with a choice of a amp to push it and a box for it thanks

ok i have a 2008 hyundai tiburon it has a hatchback like an eclipse I am planning on putting 1 12" RE XXX in it for streat beat but it is the 2006 model can any one help me with a choice of a amp to push it and a box for it thanks

Thats great. But I don't think you thought about all of the steps towards reaching your goal. An XXX has a power handling of 2000 watts. I think you want to use the full potential of your sub. What kind of electrical upgrades have you done? How much money are you willing to spend? How much space do you have? Do you have any box making experience?

Edited by chad

Thats great. But I don't think you thought about all of the steps towards reaching your goal. An XXX has a power handling of 2000 watts. I think you want to use the full potential of your sub. What kind of electrical upgrades have you done? How much money are you willing to spend? How much space do you have? Do you have any box making experience?

This all has to be taken into account to choose an amp but to give you a guideline as to what about you would be getting, gunna be like a Sundown SAZ1500 or something around that power.

Trey