mazzasec

Won my first trophy!

Well I got a trophy for loudest at the show! Contest was your 30 second average score on music (if that makes sense). I did a 145 flat average 30 seconds. I burped a 148 at 46hz. But that was after beating them ALL DAY long. System consisted of 2 Sundown 1500ds. 2 15" Fully loaded Fi Bl's wired to 1ohm each

lookinpissed.jpg

firstplace.jpg

Edited by SEC

Congrats !!

u know i see that towncar buddy....

good job....

great idea on those bls matched with sundown.

Thanks everyone! Is the way I was metered the same as DB drag racing? I am gonna be heading up to the Florida SPL finals in Orlando but never entered a DB Drag or IASCA contest.

Thanks everyone! Is the way I was metered the same as DB drag racing? I am gonna be heading up to the Florida SPL finals in Orlando but never entered a DB Drag or IASCA contest.

you didnt say where the mic was.... on the winsheild or the kick panel.

what song did you use to bass race?

whats up on some vids!

It was a TL sealed on the dash. I played Grey Goose by Young Jeezy. How much do you think playing them all day before getting metered effected the score? Cause I know the subs were VERY warm when I was in the lanes from demoing my car all day long.

It was a TL sealed on the dash. I played Grey Goose by Young Jeezy. How much do you think playing them all day before getting metered effected the score? Cause I know the subs were VERY warm when I was in the lanes from demoing my car all day long.

o yeah.. it made a diffrence your voltage was prolly lower,your cells mayhave been less charged, you amps were warm if not hot.. and your subs were hot....

cool amps cool subs play harder and a cold alt puts out more power.