Sign in to follow this  
TreyE

Anyone want new Rap or RnB?

Hey y'all I have been a member here for a while but just recently me and my friend made a site to share music and thought well why not share it with everyone...so we TRY to update daily but of course run into problems every once in a while..

It is primarily RAP, and RNB so don't go there unless you like those. Feel free to give me some feedback either on my site or on here. Its exclusive music so enjoy!

www.king-trizzle.blogspot.com

PS - I don't get paid for hits or anything moderators..just in case they think im advertising rather than trying to help everyone out. Posted this on caraudio.com but decided to give it to SSA too since im a member here too.

PSS - Well since this was deleted last time for no apparent reason thought i would post it up again. Also if you think this is illegal, READ MY SITE. Go to the very bottom and read that little paragraph. Thats why i put it there, so it is not an illegal site, and is in fact LEGAL. Here ill post it on here to save you some time.

"All Links Posted On This Site Lead To 3rd Party Sites Providing The Downloads. These Sites May Contain Potentially Copyrighted Material. The Contents of these Files are NOT the Responsibility of This Website. If any Copyrighted Material is Found on This Site, Please Inform me and it Will be Deleted Immediately upon Request (iceburgslim8788@gmail.com). As a Side Note, The RIAA dictates that all music downloaded (without paying) should be removed after previewing for twenty-four hours. What you do with the music you download is your responsibility."

ENJOY! :)