Sign in to follow this  
ExplicitYourSelf

Single 12" SSD BOX help decide

The car is a 2001 chevy blazer(SUV). I dont want to take up my whole cargo space for this single subwoofer. I dont know wheather to go with sealed or ported, what would be the pros and cons. Would anyone know an estimated demension size(hight,width,dept) i would be expecting to get with either ported or sealed. THNX alot

If you are worried about space, start with a sealed box. Stick with the suggested sizing by Fi. If you need help with a rough box design, there are box calculators on this site, in addition to a pair of professional box builders.

If you are worried about space, start with a sealed box. Stick with the suggested sizing by Fi. If you need help with a rough box design, there are box calculators on this site, in addition to a pair of professional box builders.

I tried looking for that calculator, i cant seem to find it. I would really appriciate if you guid me to it. THNX ;)

Edited by ExplicitYourSelf

I calculated the demensions i can work with. I can work with 2.388 cubic feet and with sub displacment i would end up at 2.248cf. Where can i find the suggested size for the 12" FI SSD??

Sign in to follow this