Sign in to follow this  
jj53913

Audio pulse REVO 15"

I was looking at getting a SS RLP 18 but I came across a good deal on one 15" REVO and would buy another. My question is are they good for a daily loud setup? I have done SPL subs in the past but want a low end monster now that is loud to the ear doesn't matter about a meter we don't have any compitions here anyway. Would they work good?

Both are based on the TC9 motor and built at the same build house. It would really get down to the install and the T/S parameters of the driver.

-Robert

Do you plan on running them sealed or ported? I hope they can get loud in a DD. I bought 4 of the 15's but have never powered any of them yet.

they have the potential to do what you want as long as you get the power, and box right.

you might have to build a few boxes to finally get it just right, but the tc9 is a very nice motor with a lot of potential.

I think I got the power (3000 rms) and I was thinking 5 maybe 5.5 cu. ft. each, what do they like for tunning?

Low 30s I would guess.

That should give you the low end you want.

What vehicle is this going in?

99 Dodge ram extended (quad cab what ever thaey call it) cab. I think I could get 14 cu ft. gross and still have my front seats functional and stay even with the rear window.