SUNDOWN/FI BEATIN

SUNDOWN WINS AGAIN, Columbia, KY

well yesterday we took about a 2.5 hour trip to columbia to an E2 audio MECA event. It was an awesome show sundown made a good showing once again. Pics will be up soon.

Derek - 1st place S2 148.0

2nd place street install

Corey - 1st place S1 with a 143.?? dont remember

1st place DB1 with a 122.8

1st place Show and shine

PHAT CAR award

needless to say corey brought home many more 1st places than i but oh well good showing!

well yesterday we took about a 2.5 hour trip to columbia to an E2 audio MECA event. It was an awesome show sundown made a good showing once again. Pics will be up soon.

2nd place street install

1st place Show and shine

PHAT CAR award

needless to say corey brought home many more 1st places than i but oh well good showing!

Just curious did you ever meter your car? Good job guys. Repping Sundown awsome as usual.

2nd place street install

1st place Show and shine

PHAT CAR award

Just curious did you ever meter your car? Good job guys. Repping Sundown awsome as usual.

nope my car is still just a throw in system.. no real tuning has gone on in my trunk at all.. still just the longest ports i can fit in teh box... hehe... for some reason it just keeps gettin louder every show with no changes.. lol...

Yep, Derek is the guy with the black Volvo.

Corey's S1 score was a 143.3 and his drive-by 1 score was a 121.8.

We also have a Carlisle Acoustics member that doesn't have any Sundown equipment yet:

Josh Newton - 151.6 in Mod 5

I wasn't able to get the wagon to the show because the heater core bypass valve busted right before I left the house. I guess it was better that it broke at the house instead of 100 miles down the interstate.

Seth was not able to take his car because he had a football game (he is still in high school).

Here are some pictures if anyone is interested:

http://www.carlisleacoustics.com/albums/th...ls.php?album=38

Edited by thefordmccord

Nice scores guys!