Sign in to follow this  
hardknocks

which amp would be best suited for my subs

i'm currently looking at getting new Amps for my setup i'm running 4 RF T-2 15s, 2 250 amp alts. 10 batteries at 16 volts. I'm thinking about adding 3rd Alt if need be I have the 3rd one on hand. i know that sundown has 3000watt doing well over the rated output at 14.4 volts. I have heard about a new amp that is coming out and i'm very interested in running the Amps but i don't want to over load the subs to much(LOL) yes i do....... this is all installed in a 93 Jeep 4X4 Lardeo.

i dont think jacob is putting out anything over a 3000 watt in the nbear future.... but you can strap 2 sundowns togather for over 6000 watts of power.

damn it... i forgot about running them sexy saz 3000d's at 16 volts.

you could do 2 3000ds .....just not sure if the subs will hold up for very long .......

the subs are seeing well over their rated power. I'm not afraid to Blow a sub to over powering them thats what the sport is about. plus i'm looking to upgrade anyways.

Whats the price of the 3000d? Whats the max input voltage handling of these amp (16- 18volts)?

the price can be found on the website, perhaps you can pick up a few nightshades while you are at it

Whats the price of the 3000d? Whats the max input voltage handling of these amp (16- 18volts)?

18 volts.

Sign in to follow this