i have been following haystak sence 98.. from mak million start to finish you name the cd i own it... and i advice anyone that likes a lil hay stak to pick it up and play with it.....

I agree, i just got the Hard 2 Love cd and it sounds great. Number 6 (B.O.S.S.) sounds good on BL 12", i would really like to hear it on 2 BL 15's. LOL

Edited by 07_ZX10

try i think its 15 or 16... starts out

i dont want people thinking im el jefe, but i do want people to think im how you say important.. cause if the jefe come here and see that me think i am him i will no longer be me sinior!!! eyeie

thats a hard hitter.

i will go out there now and check it out. post up what i think in little while

I have no idea what you guys are talking about...

white raper from tennesse

hes part of a group called CWB "crazy white boys"

if you wanna know more really listen to this vid. its done by LEXX LUGGER a member of CWB's

here cds from haystak

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_cdnow?ur...eywords=haystak

http://www.haystak.net

Thanks Jon

i havent heard the rest of his full cd's, but i have listened to a few different songs in the past, and they are pretty good too. But, this new cd to me sounds the best.

nothing to do with topic, but bigjon, how do your nightshade 15's compare to the BL 15's?

they walk all over the bl's.

haystak is a real person just like you and I. from cd to cd you can tell how his personal life feeds his music almot to a T.. more like a diary then a rap cd.

his voice turns alot of people off.... but if you can get past that... your good.

my biggest thing i grew up like these guys. so i know what and where it comes from.

im not a raper.

Do you have them in the same box as the BL's?

yes same box same amp same everything.. and i tryed the nightshades with the same cells i had when i played the bls....

but right after that i hooked out all 5 cells and let the power FLOW>

yes same box same amp same everything.. and i tryed the nightshades with the same cells i had when i played the bls....

Oh, so you went from 3 cells to 5 cells? Was there a difference when you had the same number of cells?

Oh, so you went from 3 cells to 5 cells? Was there a difference when you had the same number of cells?

well the the saz 3000d really seems to love the power... the amp runs much cooler with the 2 extra cells....

last night i showed off with the headlights and the a/c on.. by mistake... it never dipped.

with three cells i would have never done that...

i want to get 2 powermaster d3100's but shit at 478 wants are a motherfucker.

well the the saz 3000d really seems to love the power... the amp runs much cooler with the 2 extra cells....

last night i showed off with the headlights and the a/c on.. by mistake... it never dipped.

i want to get 2 powermaster d3100's but chit at 478 wants are a motherpucker.

Hmmm, that makes me wonder, I'm building my electrical system up, I was going to get 3 Stinger cells, I forget the model, but they are similar to Kinetik HC 1800's. I will be running my 3000D with a stock 90 A alternator. What do you think?

Hmmm, that makes me wonder, I'm building my electrical system up, I was going to get 3 Stinger cells, I forget the model, but they are similar to Kinetik HC 1800's. I will be running my 3000D with a stock 90 A alternator. What do you think?

thats a little alt.... find out the model numbers on those stinger cells.

thats a little alt.... find out the model numbers on those stinger cells.

I know they are the Power^2 (Red) ones, I'll try the website again, it's not a very helpful website!

from what i can find i have 250 amp hours give or take

from what i can find i have 250 amp hours give or take

I will have about 230 with the Stingers.