Sign in to follow this  
j_black10

Explorer, AA Havocs, RF T10001bds = Vids!!!

Made some vids!

th_SkinnyPimp.jpg

th_Jeezy.jpg

th_JohnnieTaylor.jpg

That last vid you'll notice I jumped back in the truck, seen Po-Po coming down the street!!! :blink:

Sweet man!

Love da install, and looks like it does it's job too.

Gotta ask, what is that first song (labeled skinnypimp)?

Gotta ask, what is that first song (labeled skinnypimp)?

Looking For Da Chewin' - Kingpin Skinny Pimp

I love Kingpin Skinny Pimp...

I don't think that back window will last very long!

rofl

doesn't seem so.

good stuff !!!!!!!!!!! :nutkick: how much power on each one ??

A RF T10001bd on each sub, so about 1500w rms on each sub.

And yeah, I'm really scared about that back window! :o

Edited by J_Black10

Just to throw this out there, there is only one way your subs will break a back window. Our friend Steve Meade shows us how in the video below.

What kinda differences you noticed going from 15"s to 18"s?

As you know, I had Q18s before I got those bl 15s. The only reason I switched was I thought I wanted more room in my truck! The 18s hits deeper than the 15s, that's what I like the most, so I switched back. Those BLs got loud, as you know, but the 18s get louder and deeper. These havocs are awesome!!!

As you know, I had Q18s before I got those bl 15s. The only reason I switched was I thought I wanted more room in my truck! The 18s hits deeper than the 15s, that's what I like the most, so I switched back. Those BLs got loud, as you know, but the 18s get louder and deeper. These havocs are awesome!!!

Ya! LOL I am actually the one that bought the BL's from you. Just sold the 15" BL's and now I am going with 18" BL's. Just wanted to get an opinion!

Ya! LOL I am actually the one that bought the BL's from you. Just sold the 15" BL's and now I am going with 18" BL's. Just wanted to get an opinion!

Yeah, I knew who you were! I started to get the 18" bls but went with the havocs! Those BLs should slam!!!!!

Sign in to follow this