Twitch

can anyone get ahold of godsmack

i want it back..

he hasn't sent me payment and i've been waiting for almost a month for him to send the hu back.

Good luck.

He owes a member of CarAudio.com $350 from a couple years ago. And apparently he owes someone else there money as well (?).

He's supposed to have the $350 to the member sometime soon ... maybe the first week in January or something.

Sorry to hear about the head unit - I'm sure there are a few guys in the area that would be more than happy to get it back for you, along with some other money, if things don't get squared away.

- Steve

Good luck.

He owes a member of CarAudio.com $350 from a couple years ago.  And apparently he owes someone else there money as well (?).

He's supposed to have the $350 to the member sometime soon ... maybe the first week in January or something.

Sorry to hear about the head unit - I'm sure there are a few guys in the area that would be more than happy to get it back for you, along with some other money, if things don't get squared away.

- Steve

Is he the Corsica guy on there?

yeah thats the same guy, there is a huge mess about it in the Classifed section on the Feedback post

Man sorry for all your troubles wiht him, i didn't think you would just give him the HU. I acctually refused to sell it without getting cash from him. I honestly thought he would have the cash by then. I will pm you his cell phone number he gave me in case you want to contact him.

Okay Twitch's HU was sent out Dec. 23rd. The reason in the delay was beacuse I was asking a few people if they wanted it and while they mulled it over it sat in my house. I have been back in ny sence Dec 17th and I told Twitch, I didn't want to send anyother way than UPS and UPS wasn't coming back to our part of the base. Now in all fairness Twitch has been more than kick ass to me sence my inquiry about this HU.

Now as far as ca.com is concerned yes i am corsica. Jeremy told me he wants $$$ by jan. 5th. He will have said $$$ by jan 5th. I get one of my last AD monies from the Army around 1st the yeare, so he will have $$$ to him that soon.

Main point is jeremy is being paid and Twitch will have his HU back very soon. Prolly by Jan 27th oir 28th.

J

Main point is jeremy is being paid and Twitch will have his HU back very soon. Prolly by Jan 27th oir 28th.

J

That's not "very soon" ... that's a full bloody month.

- Steve

if u sent it out the 23rd of december, why will it take till jan 28th for twitch to get it?

j, u seriously need to grow up, get off ur ass and show some responsiblity for ur actions. damn man.....what if this was happening to u? just how would u feel?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well first off January was a typo it was supposed to be december.

Anyways Twitch sence u haven;t responded to ur own thread did u get it???

And George, u said urself after all Twitch's female doging about "not the HU u told him it was" u wish u'd sold it to me!!!

Point blank, jeremy is getting his money sent out mondday or tuesday, Twitch should have his HU.

J

Because we all know just how closely related the word "January" is to the word "December".

Because we all know just how closely related the word "January" is to the word "December".

Actually I was thinking december and talking about travel in january...................simple un spell checked mistake.

J

Because a "spell check" would really catch what you're "thinking", right?

Actually Steve it wuld of given me a chance to re-read it. I am rather surprised Twitch hasn't re-posted here yet..........

J

yah...

i got it...

and i'm stuck with it again :faintthud:

so i just threw it on ebay to see what little of my money i can get back for it.

and yah i female doged about it because i didn't get the product i thought i was getting i know i should have asked about it. I told him how it didn't have the mounting harness and that it would not fit in my car. I didn't think that him taking it back would be too much of a problem.

i like how it changes the cussing for me!

Like I said I tried getting that female dog sold for ya man. I just had no luck. Everyone who wanted it didn't have the cash or only wanted to trade. I couldn't find anything that was worth me sending u the coin for it, so I could trade.........

I wish ya the best sale though and hope we can do business again.

J

so i put that hu on ebay right...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT

:4123357f3da0f6e125a54:

where are the pics of the h2 in the box?? hmmmmmm:ready2go:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:slayer:

HOLY SNIKEYS BATMAN!!!!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET THIS GUY ISN'T GOING TO PAY...!!!! :glare:

:4123357f3da0f6e125a54:

yeah..i'd contact the bidder that finished second in a few days and see if he/she wants it for their highest bid.

where are the pics of the h2 in da box??? :ready2go::hyper:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

^i'll go get some... i'm bout to pull it out today anyway... i'm trying to figure out how the hell i'm gonna mount these orion midbasses

well then..

get-ir-done!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

hehe...

when u gonna carpet it?

looks good in that trunk...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: