subst4nce

Looking to buy a box for a 13w6v2

Hello, I'm not sure if you remember me but I e-mailed you guys a few weeks ago about a box for two 10w6v2's, well I sold those and will get a 13w6v2, I'm hoping you guys can just build a simple sealed box for me. I sent you guys the 25$ for the design and I am waiting for a reply. What do I do now? I emailed chris(at)fishercustoms(dot)com, just waiting for a reply. Is there anything else I should do? Did I do everything correctly?

I believe we have everything taken care of now. If we dont, go ahead and shoot me an email.

Just got the enclosure and everything installed, amazing job on the box... The only problem is the hole was a hair too small for the sub, just thought I'd let you know when you have to build for another 13.5" sub. I had to sand it down a hair, it took almost a half hour to get it to fit, but I just wanted to say amazing job, couldn't be happier!!!

Well that stinks. I went by the dimensions given on the JL site, then I always cut then 1/8" larger. Ill definitely keep that in mind. Thanks for the heads up.