Sign in to follow this  
bristabrock

decent amp for 2 re se 10's?

my friend wants some subs for his dodge ram full cab, hes gettin a pro box for under his seat and 2 re se subs, he doesnt know many amp models and his price range is from 500-700 for everything and the box and subs would be about 350-400, anyone know a decent amp that would be 2 channel and put atleast 600 watts to each speaker and still meet his price range?

Wouldn't need a 2-channel, a 1.2kW monoblock would be fine, and there are plenty of those in that price range.

What kind of coils? single , dual 4 ohm , 2 ohm??? I have a amp if interested p/m if you are..

1000 watts for both in a daily install is more then enough power. Brista, if they are dual 4 ohm coils, I am sure there are plenty of people that would suggest the Sundown SAE-1000D. If they are dual 2, a PG RSD 1200.1 or Kicker1000.1 would both do the job well.

well, even though i would love to get him the sundown (actually even get myself one =-)) it is sadly out his pricerange, so is the kicker, but i got an offer on a Memphis =-)