jhoang

enclosure for a single 15 fi Q

i need a ported box 4.0 cu ft tuned at 32hz for a single 15 Q, is this a good enclosure for one? also is the crx style good? how much am i looking at? i need it shipped 2 houston. who can i get in contact with?

Standard 4 cube ported box runs $210 shipped with carpet. To get the ball rolling, you need to get with Chris (at) FisherCustoms (dot) com to get a design made up. Once that is finished we will move from there.

We both do this on the side, so email is our only contact. I do not offer installed neons, that is up to the customer to install. The Fi logo, will depend on what you want to do with it. We can do it in the bracing, with a plexi window, like I did on the AudioWerks project. I can also do it raised in the carpet as well. Price just depends on size and what option you choose.

I know Chris is a few days out on designs, so you will just have to be patient with us. We will get the box out to you as soon as we can.

Ill probaly just get regular standard proted box 4.0 cu ft tuned at 32hz carpeted.. When could I received it?

Its hard to give an exact date. We need to go through the process of getting the design made up first. Then from there, once payment is made, I will get it added to my build list. Its first come, first served. I would say, as of right now you would be looking at around 10 days to get it designed, built, and shipped out.

You need to send an email to Chris (at) fishercustoms (dot) com with max dimensions, subwoofer. Specs you want (if you already know), and any other options. Or you can go to fishercustoms.com and just order a custom design from the store. It will ask for all info needed.

I just emailed him im not really sure bout the max dimensions or specs. What's recommended for a single 15 q, I thought 4.0 cu ft ported tuned at 32hz was right.

If you are not sure on the specs, Chris will recommend size/tuning for you. Then you guys can talk it out.