Sign in to follow this  
caligirl2k

New Audio Setup

New Setup need build a LSQ system

I wanna put a good system together but Im not sure what type of subs or amp to look for. I listen to a lot of R&B, Hip Hop & Rap. I love my music to be deep(subs) and clear(fs) so what would be good oh yeah Im not on a want a budget. If anyone could give any good suggestions/advice, personal experience, etc I would appreciate it, thanks!!

Edited by caligirl2k

I don't think loud SQ is a very accurate term for what you're doing...

And "deep" and "clear" really don't have any meaning, either...I could recommend a sealed enclosure that would be "deeper" than a ported box, but dollars to donuts you'd prefer the peakier one :)

oh yeah Im not on a want a budget.

I don't understand that :)

I don't know why, but this forum automatically changes S-Q-L when typed together, to LSQ haha

Sound Quality is very important to me cuz i dont want just straight up bass. I want a sub with super accurate, clean, tight bass, that makes you want to listen to your whole music collection. I dont want it to be sloppy, but I also want it to be loud.

I don't know why, but this forum automatically changes S-Q-L when typed together, to LSQ haha

Sound Quality is very important to me cuz i dont want just straight up bass. I want a sub with super accurate, clean, tight bass, that makes you want to listen to your whole music collection. I dont want it to be sloppy, but I also want it to be loud.

If you're looking for very good sounding bass, just ask for that and we'll get you headed in the right direction. Asking for SQ implies an entire system in which the subwoofers play a minimal role.