loudferio13

15" box build

i need a new box design for my btl. can i get a responce from someone on how to do this. i dont know how much it cost. i have money and i need just a design thanks guys.

This is probably the easiest way to place your order for a custom design:

http://www.fishercustoms.com/store/index.p...f4c6010e0eb5e38

There are also some designs that are already done on the site, for $12. So if you can find one of those that will work well for you, that will save you a little time and money.

Or you can email Chris directly, Chris (at) fishercustoms (dot) com.

This is probably the easiest way to place your order for a custom design:

http://www.fishercustoms.com/store/index.p...f4c6010e0eb5e38

There are also some designs that are already done on the site, for $12. So if you can find one of those that will work well for you, that will save you a little time and money.

Or you can email Chris directly, Chris (at) fishercustoms (dot) com.

i was just looking for a design i wasnt sure if you guys did that thats why i asked i dont wanna pay for it o be shipped and i would really like to make it myself if i can. where and who do i talk to about getting a design made i have paypal i am looking for a interchangeable ports

i was gonna ask the same thing.... if i can buy blue prints from ya.

Yea, we sell just designs as well. Easiest way to do it, is through the store checkout. There is a selection where you can choose "Other" for the builder. Or like I said, just shoot Chris an email directly. Whichever is most convenient for you guys.

If either of you need anything else, or have more questions, just ask.

Yea, we sell just designs as well. Easiest way to do it, is through the store checkout. There is a selection where you can choose "Other" for the builder. Or like I said, just shoot Chris an email directly. Whichever is most convenient for you guys.

If either of you need anything else, or have more questions, just ask.

how to i go about getting in touch with him. and i dont understand what you mean at the cheackout. i went there and it didnt say anything about other in builders