P-Dizzle

Sundown Audio 100.4 "Budget" Install

The Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 is a great amp to run both your front stage and sub stage. The amp has plenty of power for just about any component set and when bridged it is capable of beating the hell out of a pair of subs. In this setup the 100.4 is running a pair of Boston pro components and G110 subs like it is its job. I normally do not wire bass knobs but since we retained the factory head unit it wasn't such a bad idea.

Titan3_001.jpg

Titan3_002.jpg

Titan3_003.jpg

Titan3_004.jpg

Titan3_005.jpg

Titan3_006.jpg

Titan3_007.jpg

Titan3_008.jpg

Titan3_009.jpg

Titan3_010.jpg

Titan3_011.jpg

Titan3_012.jpg

Titan3_013.jpg

Titan3_014.jpg

Titan3_015.jpg

Titan3_016.jpg

Titan3_017.jpg

Titan3_018.jpg

Titan3_019.jpg

Titan3_020.jpg

Titan3_021.jpg

Titan3_022.jpg

wow, very clean install.. I like what you did with the crossovers (I think I'm going to have to do the same thing since theres no space in my tiny vw dash

wow, very clean install.. I like what you did with the crossovers (I think I'm going to have to do the same thing since theres no space in my tiny vw dash

Thanks. I kept the install simple and clean. My customer needed his truck so I only had two days to do the install.

Thanks. I kept the install simple and clean. My customer needed his truck so I only had two days to do the install.

LOL! I was going to compliment you on your skills, but the "only had 2 days" comment makes me want to yell "showoff!".

Nah, great looking install dude. I wish I could do that in a week, or at all lol. That custom chit is amazing and I want to learn how to do it bad. I have a friend with a truck that has no door panels and no place for speakers, it's real weird. And the only way to put them in there is to custom build something for them to sit in, which of course I don't know how to do. So he has to go pay someone bookoo dollars to set him up a system and he's a broke mojo!

I like how you set the amps up too, pretty sweet.

LOL! I was going to compliment you on your skills, but the "only had 2 days" comment makes me want to yell "showoff!".

Nah, great looking install dude. I wish I could do that in a week, or at all lol. That custom chit is amazing and I want to learn how to do it bad. I have a friend with a truck that has no door panels and no place for speakers, it's real weird. And the only way to put them in there is to custom build something for them to sit in, which of course I don't know how to do. So he has to go pay someone bookoo dollars to set him up a system and he's a broke mojo!

I like how you set the amps up too, pretty sweet.

Thanks... Well, it was more like two days and a couple hours. ;) This is really basic work here. Masonite works great in applications like this.

I'm not sure how masonite would be... It has quite a bit of flex in it (I use it for some concrete applications where its flexibility is key)

What do you mean, not sure? Masonite has been used in the industry for years.

Nice work.