Sign in to follow this  
bigpopa

scott -n- fi customer service

just wanted to say thanks again to scott and FI for there awesome customer services.

last year i blew 2 btl's 18's 2 weeks before NSPL finals,call fi and ordered 2 recones and

i got them less than 10 days.made the finals and won.i blew the subs from bad rca's.

so it was not there fault but mines.awsome subs.they play like a timex.they take a beating and keep on ticking.

now i went to a show2 weeks ago and opps rca pull out so i blew 2 subs again.again my fault.same subs too.the other subs are still strong.

well with only 2 of 4 subs i still did over a 162 db'.so i was ok,but now i need subs for the NSPL finals and no cash.

after i came up with some cash i called scott and told him my problem and he said he would take care of it ASAP.

well needless to say he is a man of his word.i ordered late last week and got my recones when he said i would which was today.

less than 7 full days. SCOTT AND FI.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

i love your product and customer services.two times you had my back.what other company would have done this for

the little guy.not bashing any company but i can't think of any.not for the little guy anyway.

again thanks

jeff

Edited by bigpopa

whoooop FI audio...... indeed great guys over there....

i know 1 other company that would!..... just glad there are still some stand up guys in ths bizz

with FI quick response i'm glad to say we won NSPL 1200 - 2400 amps class with a blown seal in the windshield.we manage to do a 163.2 db's to

4-peat in that class .again thanks scott and FI. :drink40:

Sign in to follow this