mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

omg, actuaLOL

That was pretty good :P:D

Time to get on the road, heading back to NC for the weekend.

I'm hoping $50 in gas will get me back :(

Tom: Do you guys have any actual building stuff for class or projects? Like here theres a vise lab where you cast and machine your own vise, theres a welding lab you can take, the solar car/formula1/baja/steel bridge all design and make all their own stuff, departmental labs you can get access to and what not.

That sounds amazingly awesome, but no, I haven't heard of anything like that here.

At the end of freshmen year, I asked my adviser about a welding class and he asked if I wanted to change my major :wtf:

Art :D

Heck, that's how I learned MIG...

VT does a bunch of stuff like that, at least large scale projects...Formula team, the trailerable solar home that went to DC, the computer-guided Ford Escape...

Yeah, I've considered looking for an art welding class, but I've heard that it's different from structural welding

There are the SAE baja and formula teams here

I'm hoping $50 in gas will get me back :(

Just drive slow :D

GO AROUND *swings arm around madly* GO AROUND

:lol2:

You guys talking about courses you have to take got me to pull up my list of undergrad courses I took. I sure wasted a lot of time taking some of those courses.

You guys talking about courses you have to take got me to pull up my list of undergrad courses I took. I sure wasted a lot of time taking some of those courses.

That would definatly be a good thing to see.

J

I can think of a lot of things I would prefer to do with my time thats for sure...

looks like the Sundown 250.2 is getting pushed farther and farther back :( . I guess its a good thing I won't be running my 3 way front stage for a long time

Indeed, sorry! I want to have it for myself as well but other models that will bring more business have to come first.

And I would love to the see the sundown business grow :D

You know, it's pretty damned bad when you fart... and the dog gets up and leaves the room.

Going to be spending a lot of time in the fitness section now that work is winding down a tad. Should be able to post a few good things up soon.

:woot:

haven't been working out this week and was going to get back into the swing of it but ended up going to Papadeaux's with my friend and her super cute friend :neil:

I wonder what would you do if I showed up in front of your family with a pair of old, dirty, oily overalls ?

Hand you a beer :drink40:

3 days of classes

5 classes

6.5 hours of classes

:woot:

1 day

1 class

1.25 hours

:D

You know, it's pretty damned bad when you fart... and the dog gets up and leaves the room.

You know, it's pretty damned bad when you fart... and you have to leave the room...

WH0RRING it up lol....

If I were to be taking a drug test tomorrow at 1PM How much alcohol could I consume the night before and have no problems....

or do they even test alcohol levels???

WH0RRING it up lol....

If I were to be taking a drug test tomorrow at 1PM How much alcohol could I consume the night before and have no problems....

or do they even test alcohol levels???

so long as you're not intoxicated at the time of said pissing you're fine

I hope your cellmate thinks he's God

But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob"

Serving time again for abuse of a corpse

Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse

While he masturbates to photos of livestock

He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock

Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance"

And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince

I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson

And forces you to play a game called "Balls On Chin"