mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I know mostly nothing of performance tires...probably should learn though...seeing as I now have an E55....heh....at the very least I know I'm definitely not buying summer tires for it...ever...all seasons or none at all as far as I am concerned...

I feel very sorry for your car.

BTW, you live in Texas why the hell wouldn't you buy summer tires?

Exam scheduled for Monday. Tomorrow scheduled for a new set of rubber on the sled. I sadly could not afford the Yoko's I wanted, breaking my streak of 4 straight sets of Yoko's, so I am going to give the Flaken's a go.

i have to warn you aaron, falkens have the worst durability of any tire i've ever used. i've had 3 sets, 3 different cars, 3 different applications and all lasted only 25-50% of their treadwear rating, and i drive very conservatively. based on my personal experience and after working over a year in a tire shop (i know it's kind of embarassing) i still prefer michelins. i have also had very good luck with toyos for performance and BFGs for durability. if you're really strapped for cash go with cum-hoes (kumho). before you have the falkens installed go physically inspect a falken tire next to the comparable michelin or bfg, i can make a pretzel out of falkens with my hands. try twisting up a michelin pilot sport or toyo RA1 with your hands and you will know what i mean.

dumbass me, I read MDF as plywood, why I don't know...too used to using plywood....*stares at den*

It's the same with plywood. Aside from a worm drive, no circular saws really have enough power to safely use the "plywood" blades.

my skil worm 77 does the job, if you're a baller and you want a lighter saw get a mag 77 :)

Attempting to set up my Harmony 880 remote again since I changed connections when I moved the TV.

my 880 was a pile, there's no way to adjust how fast the remote cycles through commands when using the activity feature. it went a little faster than my equipment would allow, throwing off the activity sequence every time :(

One of the reasons I am going to use CQC, a USB-UIRT, and some uber cheap programmables :)

*I'll make a thread, but not before the rest of my hardware gets here

um, please do? :D

for sheer physical talent he's unmatched. within the next five years i'm sure there will be little dispute that he's the best all around player in the league.

It is already that way outside of CA

you mean in the real world? :P

I am a BFG fan myself.

okay i'm totally post whoring tonight but that's alright it's the hop. i'm up in the bay area at my dad's without my dog, home theater, or the beach to distract me. i did, however, get to drink a 1981 cabernet that one of our family's friends bottled and gave to my dad when i was born in '83. definitely the first time i've drank wine that was not only older than me but had a personal hand written dedication on the label (it was pretty tastey too) :)

yeah it was a pretty cool gift, it's been on hold for the last 5 years but it was nice to finally get around to drinking it. perhaps your little one would like a bottle or two aging for him in the cellar? :gift:

Exam scheduled for Monday. Tomorrow scheduled for a new set of rubber on the sled. I sadly could not afford the Yoko's I wanted, breaking my streak of 4 straight sets of Yoko's, so I am going to give the Flaken's a go.

i have to warn you aaron, falkens have the worst durability of any tire i've ever used. i've had 3 sets, 3 different cars, 3 different applications and all lasted only 25-50% of their treadwear rating, and i drive very conservatively. based on my personal experience and after working over a year in a tire shop (i know it's kind of embarassing) i still prefer michelins. i have also had very good luck with toyos for performance and BFGs for durability. if you're really strapped for cash go with cum-hoes (kumho). before you have the falkens installed go physically inspect a falken tire next to the comparable michelin or bfg, i can make a pretzel out of falkens with my hands. try twisting up a michelin pilot sport or toyo RA1 with your hands and you will know what i mean.

Now you tell me after the tire shop orders them. :P

I am a BFG fan myself.

That is all I ran on my truck. :)

yeah it was a pretty cool gift, it's been on hold for the last 5 years but it was nice to finally get around to drinking it. perhaps your little one would like a bottle or two aging for him in the cellar? :gift:

I have a '97 Mondavi, an '85 Chilean, a '97 of something else that the name escapes me, I have been sitting on. My mother has gone full bore into collecting. Has two racks, each 10 bottles wide and 12 rows high full. Occasionally she will throw one my way. :)

I know mostly nothing of performance tires...probably should learn though...seeing as I now have an E55....heh....at the very least I know I'm definitely not buying summer tires for it...ever...all seasons or none at all as far as I am concerned...

wtf, you live in TX???

I want to start getting some wine around here.................I got some Jameson aging here LOL

Anyone ever have appendicitis?

No, do you?

Don't know. I've had this horrible gas pain all day, and it's slowly moving to my lower abdomen when lifting my legs or bending over, I get a cramp-type pain. When breathing, upon exhaling, my entire lower back area feels as if I'm getting stabbed. I cannot get comfortable at all, and cannot sleep. Hell, I can barely sit or stand. It's like I have this huge fart that I need to release and can't.

I've heard the key sign to appendicitis is that when you press on the area around your appendix, it doesn't hurt a whole lot, but when you release, it's way painful

don't know exactly how accurate this is though

<------- Doctor appointment at 2:10. Yay me. . . Take some more of my money. .

It is already planned, going to buy 2009 vintage though and not purchase in 2009 so I have a couple years. :)

Hope you feel better Ryan!

I have a '97 Mondavi, an '85 Chilean, a '97 of something else that the name escapes me, I have been sitting on. My mother has gone full bore into collecting. Has two racks, each 10 bottles wide and 12 rows high full. Occasionally she will throw one my way. :)

We normally have at least 400 bottles, but that will grow hopefully soon. :)

I am a BFG fan myself.

KDWs, eh? :P

Super impressed with those, also like others though as well.

I cannot wait until we can upgrade SSA to the software on CA-F. Better searches, more features, all kinds of stuff. :)