mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i believe in the right box, the rl-p's will take 1200wrms each easily. ported or sealed. i ran my twelve off 1200wrms ported...and it did fine. and u being u, i doubt u'll crank it excessivly or not know when to notch it down. and u'll like the rl-p's.

and then ur on ur way to being like me!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I had a Magnum 12 running in 3 cubes vented with 1500. The SS should handle it no problem. That aluminum cone should actually do better at disipating heat.

I'm about to get one of those Rl-P D2's in the group buy... will it handle my hifonics 1500?

That's how I am running mine, taking it like a champ.

Lost my job today :(

Probly not gonna be on for a while, Ill be out job hunting.

WTF happened there?

Good luck with the job hunting.

good luck Justin

On the other side of the spectrum... I have an interview on Friday afternoon with a company directly involved in electronic technology in farming... exactly what I did in my final project. And... it is in the city that I want to move to. :)

Also.. good luck Justin.

U guys think I should take ap physics next year? Im in regualr physics now and I've just been learning stuff I already and its sooooo easy so I figured ap physics might be cool.

AP Physics is one of my favorite classes ever, i wanted to take it again this year

WTF happened there?

Good luck with the job hunting.

The owner retired and his son took over. First thing he did was go through each department and see what/who he felt could be downsized. Couple of good things though,

1) I just got laid off, that means I could be back

2) Boss is talking to the 3rd party company that I worked with (Ditan Distribution) to see if they want to hire me and I will work as a contractor for Comp but be a Ditan employee.

3) More time to plan/start on the audio projects I have lined up.

On the other side of the spectrum... I have an interview on Friday afternoon with a company directly involved in electronic technology in farming... exactly what I did in my final project. And... it is in the city that I want to move to.

Also.. good luck Justin.

Good luck to you too man,

AP Physics is one of my favorite classes ever, i wanted to take it again this year

i heard its the hardest class at my school, but whatever. I think Im gonna do it.

It will prepare you greatly if you want to pursue any type of engineering in college.

It will prepare you greatly if you want to pursue any type of engineering in college.

probably not. I am almost definitely going to go into business or law. Both of those interest me and thats where the money is. Gotta make big bucks to get the :Bling:

I just thought it would help me get a better understanding of car audio and the other stuff's pretty interesting too.

On the other side of the spectrum... I have an interview on Friday afternoon with a company directly involved in electronic technology in farming... exactly what I did in my final project. And... it is in the city that I want to move to. :)

Also.. good luck Justin.

And this city is ?

I wish you luck too justin, I am also still job hunting

Saskatoon. Lived there for about 2 years off and on, and I love the city.

I think my bro did some work out there