mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

my calc exam is tuesday...speaking of which, if you're around Matt, let's start studying for it sometime Sunday...

g'night night crew, g'morning morning crew

Thanks for covering.

Had a wonderful night. Light buzz + hanging out with great friends = holiday spirit for me :)

On the bright side, Calc is not nearly as bad as Linear Algebra or Diff Eq's, but they all are teh svck.

my calc exam is tuesday...speaking of which, if you're around Matt, let's start studying for it sometime Sunday...

sounds good, i'm going to try to study pretty hardcore until wednesday and then i swear i'm getting drunk off my ass, so drunk smelling my breath will give you alcohol poisoning

You know....at some point in time we are going to be classified as an "ancient civilization". Our "antique" technology will be thoroughly dissected, and people will marvel at how advanced we were given our primative state. People will be digging for some odd reason and come across our "burial grounds", and after the excavation gets under way bewilderment will set in about evenly spaced the deceased are and how they are all buried at an equal depth. There will be translators specializing in our ancient dialect, decoding our written works to determine what information it contains. Our migratory patterns will be studied for centuries to determine how we settled where we settled, and where to dig to find the best archeological finds. Our entire way of life, everything we've ever known will become the tales of mystic lore. We will be a forgotten civilization. Relatively unkown and not understood by future earth inhabitants.

my sub boxes may be ghetto, but they look better than this

http://eric.dynip.com:2255/tweet.jpg

Dayton's in a Nissan truck in Roch, MN?? I was going to go listen to those until I saw the install. Assuming this is the guy with the Ology set?

g'night night crew, g'morning morning crew

Thanks for covering.

Had a wonderful night. Light buzz + hanging out with great friends = holiday spirit for me :)

anytime lol :P

On the bright side, Calc is not nearly as bad as Linear Algebra or Diff Eq's, but they all are teh svck.

im taking Diff Eqs next semester and Linear Algebra a couple after that

not looking forward to this

You know....at some point in time we are going to be classified as an "ancient civilization".  Our "antique" technology will be thoroughly dissected, and people will marvel at how advanced we were given our primative state.  People will be digging for some odd reason and come across our "burial grounds", and after the excavation gets under way bewilderment will set in about evenly spaced the deceased are and how they are all buried at an equal depth.  There will be translators specializing in our ancient dialect, decoding our written works to determine what information it contains.  Our migratory patterns will be studied for centuries to determine how we settled where we settled, and where to dig to find the best archeological finds.  Our entire way of life, everything we've ever known will become the tales of mystic lore.  We will be a forgotten civilization.  Relatively unkown and not understood by future earth inhabitants.

Nice philosophy. I disagree. We are like parasites leaching off mother earth destroying everything in our path. Eventually, soon I fear, we will bleed her of her last drop and life will cease to exist. Or Mother Nature will finally take a last stand and wipe us out in whole. I don't think there will be future inhabitants to study our way of life. Other life forms possibly, but not of the "human" variety.

You know....at some point in time we are going to be classified as an "ancient civilization".  Our "antique" technology will be thoroughly dissected, and people will marvel at how advanced we were given our primative state.  People will be digging for some odd reason and come across our "burial grounds", and after the excavation gets under way bewilderment will set in about evenly spaced the deceased are and how they are all buried at an equal depth.  There will be translators specializing in our ancient dialect, decoding our written works to determine what information it contains.  Our migratory patterns will be studied for centuries to determine how we settled where we settled, and where to dig to find the best archeological finds.  Our entire way of life, everything we've ever known will become the tales of mystic lore.  We will be a forgotten civilization.  Relatively unkown and not understood by future earth inhabitants.

thats deep

I'm gonna agree with Ryan. We're eventually gonna kill ourselves off. People are too busy worrying about making money than giving a fudge about the environment.

Something like that...

Matt, would your roommate mind if I came over and we both got utterly blitzed tonight? lol...

i never even see the roommate, but no i don't think he'd care, unfortunately that must be saved for wednesday, i have the anatomy test and its for real real after that i seriously want to forget exam week and booze will be my escape

well i jus found out im 3 episodes behind on stargate atlantis. gotta get busy d/ling

damn canadians

well i jus found out im 3 episodes behind on stargate atlantis.  gotta get busy d/ling

damn canadians

:boo::Doh::nopity::poop::ohsnap:

:P

Don't know why people stare at me when I play the German techno from the Porsche (plate # eight donna peanut unit) in Super Troopers.