mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My buddy got a nice Sony Wega LCD TV, and I just saw it last night.  This thing is sweet!  I don't know much about LCDs, but he was telling em about how this thing has some type of cooling fans to cool something after you shut off the TV.  It also has some panal that is user-replaceable in case it ever goes out.  Pretty neat TV.

Sony has nice t.v's and recievers. Thats about it.

The fans are probably there because the t.v is so thin it cant dissapate heat like a larger CRT t.v can since its deeper and has more surface area.

Home Theater mag did a test on a bunch of t.v's

I think Sony came in first. And from what ive heard on just about every sony t.v, they have pretty decient sound and get fairly loud.

Damn, it's kinda nice out today.  Maybe I should make another nice burnout vid.

DO IT!

How come when I add a picture it is a link, but when you guys do it just shows up in the post?? And yes I know, n00b.

i figure there is no reason to under drive anything. Just use electric versions.

Electric water pump and such.

That's all good if your electrical system can handle it and if it will actually work. Take my Cobra for example. I can get an electric water pump for my car, but it would be for tack use only. Using it, I would have no other way to run my other accessories with the belt. Not feasible on a street car.

FYI, it takes about 1hp to make 10 amps of current from your alt. That's 20hp for 200 amps. That's a big chunk of power right there.

wow, alts must be horrifically inefficient then

1 hp = 760 watts

Lol, just like it takes cash to make cash it takes power to make power.

theyre actually not as inefficient as i thought (forgot about the whole watts vs amps thing)

going by what Ryan said, at 14.4 volts, theyre about 18%-19% efficient

Cleaned my K&N for the burb and the no name filter for the accord.

The one in the accord was dirrty.

I need those leaf spring holder thingys, the burb totally hops in the rear when i power it through the corners.

Finally got the computer fixed.

Was just the fan, which was great.

Tried out the new computer place - took it in, guy said it would be done in 15 minutes and got it done in 5 while I waited. $24 total including labor, I was extremely pleased. Even plan on going back to talk prices with them regarding laptops as they do sell Toshiba's.

Damn, my Ebay items did not fare well.

I'm sorry. I hate cats. I'm allergic to them and they're worthless animals.

x2 on what ryan said.

My boss is a MORON !

My brother needed to go to work so he took me along so i could pick up my sister. Turns out.....

He wants my brother to drive and my sister to manage. So i have to take the bus home because my MORONIC boss doesnt know how to use a friggin phone. :madsign:

YES!!!!

Nailed a spammer!!!!!!!

x2 on what ryan said.

My boss is a MORON !

My brother needed to go to work so he took me along so i could pick up my sister. Turns out.....

He wants my brother to drive and my sister to manage. So i have to take the bus home because my MORONIC boss doesnt know how to use a friggin phone. :madsign:

First and last time I rode a public bus, I was 11 years old. I had my first encounter with a child with Terrets (sp?) syndrome and I didn't know how to react. This little kid just kep spewing profanities. It was kinda funny, but ackward at the same time.

Hmm. Ipod or Omnifi?

Get my computer back on Friday! No more slowness! I love it!

x2 on what ryan said.

My boss is a MORON !

PWNT!

There is some dude with OCD who rides the bus.

Plenty of mentally handicapped people( they have special olyimpics shirts on) and a couple guys with down syndrome.

Best thing to do is avoid eye contact and speach.

Or do the ole...me no comprende english

Hmm.  Ipod or Omnifi?

I'm in that battle right now.

Get a 60 gig or install the Omnifi.

Obviously install the Omnifi first to see how I like it and go from there.