mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Bugatti rims, those sound cheap. :Doh:

Hard to find 20/22mm offset with a 5x120mm in an 18x9 that weighs less than 21 lbs.

Active or passives... active seems like a crapload more work, but it should sound better, and for how much $$ what doyou mean?

Active or passives...  active seems like a crapload more work, but it should sound better,  and for how much $$ what doyou mean?

How much money for your " components"

Im going active, since its no harder than going passive in my case

Bugatti rims, those sound cheap. :Doh:

Hard to find 20/22mm offset with a 5x120mm in an 18x9 that weighs less than 21 lbs.

Are you really going to notice a couple lb difference ?

I highly doubt it

I went back and forth on the Xm6 for my truck since they were going for $47 on Eghey, couldn't ever actually hit the buy it now button for a refurb. Think I might sell the old hu and buy another with better x-overs.

As for the weight, supposedly my car is extremely sensitive to rolling mass. Not sure why or how, but all of the "in the know" people on the M5 board recommend staying with 17's exclusively for that reason.

its that damn physics again, any rolling mass matters way more bla bla bla, i used to know it, don't care now,

I know and understand it, but still have a hard time believing it.

that was me with most physics

As for the weight, supposedly my car is extremely sensitive to rolling mass.  Not sure why or how, but all of the "in the know" people on the M5 board recommend staying with 17's exclusively for that reason.

pftttt

throw some DUB's on there and freak em out a bit

I have a Bachelor's in Physics, funny thing is it is a Bachelors of Arts :blink:

As for the weight, supposedly my car is extremely sensitive to rolling mass.  Not sure why or how, but all of the "in the know" people on the M5 board recommend staying with 17's exclusively for that reason.

pftttt

throw some DUB's on there and freak em out a bit

ROFL

I like NP's focus and like spending only $150 for IB love.

i don't have 1000W @ 4ohm

i think that tweet would work nicely on my dash though, plenty of room for it too, but i already have tweets

I am gonna go dig around SJ for some grub.