mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

$1400 for 6 credits over the summer, aunt and uncle said they'd pay if i took them, this is carazy

Beginning of the new enclosure went well, all the pieces matched up with no gaps :) I'll get pix asap.

However, I was rudely interrupted by vomitting. Went to the doctor. I'll be taking nexium for a month, got blood drawn, will get a liver ultrasound soon, and get to swallow one of those pills that takes pictures on its way down the GI tract. Does anyone know if I have to search through my poo to give the camera pill back?

I looked on the pc and couldn't find any van pics :( but it was WAY before digital cameras. Found a really bad pic of the Galaxy, my boat, and part of my other car...

8521060426.jpg

Right before I finally buried her, our first drive 102k miles our last 364k, a couple engines, transmissions, but eff when more of the body fell off. Sort of beyotch to drive around Fargo, ND in the winter with 275 BFG's on the front.

Beginning of the new enclosure went well, all the pieces matched up with no gaps :) I'll get pix asap.

However, I was rudely interrupted by vomitting. Went to the doctor. I'll be taking nexium for a month, got blood drawn, will get a liver ultrasound soon, and get to swallow one of those pills that takes pictures on its way down the GI tract. Does anyone know if I have to search through my poo to give the camera pill back?

WTF happened to you ?

I looked on the pc and couldn't find any van pics :( but it was WAY before digital cameras.  Found a really bad pic of the Galaxy, my boat, and part of my other car...

8521060426.jpg

Right before I finally buried her, our first drive 102k miles our last 364k, a couple engines, transmissions, but eff when more of the body fell off.  Sort of beyotch to drive around Fargo, ND in the winter with 275 BFG's on the front.

more pics of the Galaxie por favor

Dennis is stressed.

That movie is by far the best over the top pot smoking movie of all time.  Hilarious and way more real than all the new variants.

Cant mess with the classics.

:slayer:

Hey Benedecko's!!!

Thats not how you spell it or say it

I know, but that is surely how Cheech said it.

WTF happened to you ?

"REALLY INTERRUPTED BY VOMITING", no sh1t that sounds terrible!! :wacko:

Unless it was leather, cause then it wipes off.

I'll dig for some more, too bad we didn't have digitals then. All the pics I can find so far are right before burial, I am dying to find some post paint right after I put in the 3 15's.

In the meantime, here is the fastest car I have owned. Again a really bad pic, but just cant' find many.

8521312723.jpg

I've been vomitting for ~3weeks for no apparent reason. First week, I just thought I was sick and other symptoms would develop. Second week, I was just waiting for it to be over. Third week was finals week, so there was absolutely no time to see a doctor. So I went to finally see a doctor today. It's weird, there are no other symptoms. I just have this propensity to throw up sporadically.

Will have money in the bank account to purchase a Mag within this week though :D

I'll be taking nexium for a month

Gross.

Take it easy man - hope it all gets better.

I just placed an order with PE. I love that place. Weather is getting nice and hopefully I can get some projects completed.

crap. i've been misspelling vomiting incorrectly this whole time

Four enclosures to build, six sets of door panels, and my damn Cobra needs a completion. And I have an entire Trailblazer to finish.

Too much to do, too little time.

I'll dig for some more, too bad we didn't have digitals then. All the pics I can find so far are right before burial, I am dying to find some post paint right after I put in the 3 15's.

In the meantime, here is the fastest car I have owned. Again a really bad pic, but just cant' find many.

8521312723.jpg

Only a mother could love that face.

I've been vomitting for ~3weeks for no apparent reason. First week, I just thought I was sick and other symptoms would develop. Second week, I was just waiting for it to be over. Third week was finals week, so there was absolutely no time to see a doctor. So I went to finally see a doctor today. It's weird, there are no other symptoms. I just have this propensity to throw up sporadically.

Will have money in the bank account to purchase a Mag within this week though :D

I remember you posting something about you almost blowing chunks in your truck

I gots ta hear the mag dennis

Perhaps only a mother, but she'd keep up with Vipers.