mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Today is the most sleep i've had in awhile. Was in bed by 2 am and just got up..........granted i went to turn over and my left calf cramed so bad, i couldn't stand.......took about 7 mins to de-cramp it.

J

Done with finals!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot: Congrats.

Just had the worst doctors appointment ever. I have had really itchy skin and am in general puffy all over. Obviously an allergic reaction, but after discussions with the doctor he recommended that I no longer eat any shellfish. I eat shellfish all the time, and am going to have a really hard time with this. At some point I guess I will go see an allergist and see if it is all of them or some or what. The night it happened I had Oysters, Duck, and Scallops for dinner. :(

You arent supposed to each scavengers AKA bottom feeders

But they taste so good.

Holy mother

The TC 1.5HP 18 gets wicked low and pretty dang loud for a leaky enclosure.

Highs arent all that bad either

pix in the show off section? :bump:

soon, we finished it at like 2:00 AM so pics wasnt on the list for things to do

Damn M5 i'm sorry to hear about that man..........if they told me "no shellfish for you" i could live cause for some reason i cannot stomach seafood

Where am I going to find a '1200MK2 new locally...I really don't want to mail order it, but it's looking like I'll have to...

I don't like the newer MK5's that I see for sale now, and I know for a fact they still make the older models.

just requested a quote from MusiciansFriend.com, now it's time to look for carts.

Thinking either an Ortofon or Goldring, not sure which. But definitely not over $100.

They want $550 for just the table alone, and $500 for a combo deal with a Shure M44 cart? Makes no sense, but whatever, I'll keep it around as a backup cartridge. It's made for scratching, so it'll probably sound like ass for hi-fi use.

It's interesting how many people are concerned with M5's future seafood deprivation, me included. Crab legs are the S&M official favorite meat.

King crab is damn good...tres pricey though.

I'll eat basically any kind of fish...salmon (if prepped correctly), swordfish, tuna (grilled), king mackerel, striper, bluefish, catfish, dolphin...

The only fish i ever found good was fried bass and catfish..........fried shrimp and clam strips are great though.

J

just requested a quote from MusiciansFriend.com, now it's time to look for carts.

Have dealt with them many times in the past :)

The only fish i ever found good was fried bass and catfish..........fried shrimp and clam strips are great though.

J

Best fried clams I've had was at this place in Gloucester, MA...I try to go there every time I'm visiting my grandparents in Boston. They're like candy...

All things I cannot eat :(

I sure hope the allergist finds it to be something else.

maybe you're something crazy...iodine sensitive?

Dr. Sz? what do you think?