mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sitting, waiting for calc III rec. to start I'm sitting there hoping that I get an American guy as the TA...

Nooooo.... In walks this Vietnamese guy, I can understand him, he just can't explain ANYTHING, and seems like an incompetent idiot.

fudge.

hmm, even with port taking up a little room, I'd guess thats too much for a single ICON.

are ICON's more of a SQ geared driver?

-John

Technically yes. But Mark and I have been discussing an SPL build with one in my truck.

so because I have such limited space in my truck (2.0ft^3) would getting another sub geared more towards SPL really make a difference to the ear? I'm not bored with the sub yet, I've just become more curious reading all these SPL build threads and would like to be able to get decently loud. I know the ICON has pretty respectable stats and great 'sound quality' (sorry Sean, but I don't know how else to describe it) but with the exact same set-up and just switching subs would I even feel/hear results? Not too worried about TL #'s because I don't compete and never plan to with an ext. cab truck. I'm just pondering :buttlick::ehh:

-John

Tom, no good looking females in class ?

in engineering classes? lol no way

time to change majors

Yeah seriously! I have so many hot girls in my medical terminology class it's not even funny. God I love this major already. Oh sean I meant to tell you, my doors don't have those same door pods as yours. I just have a 6.5" slot in the door and that's it.

There's quite a few hot chicks in my Orgo Chem class. As far as my other classes today (3 Mechanical Engineering classes), there weren't more than 3 chicks in any of them.

Sitting, waiting for calc III rec. to start I'm sitting there hoping that I get an American guy as the TA...

Nooooo.... In walks this Vietnamese guy, I can understand him, he just can't explain ANYTHING, and seems like an incompetent idiot.

fudge.

My first semester Geometry teacher could have been a voice-over for Borat, I couldn't help but laugh every now and then whenever he'd say something that was close to a quote from the movie without knowing it...

-John

Speaking of chicks...

I pucking LOVE the scenery change that happens when classes start...

I need to get contacts and sunglasses again.

There's quite a few hot chicks in my Orgo Chem class. As far as my other classes today (3 Mechanical Engineering classes), there weren't more than 3 chicks in any of them.

imagine the amount of chicks that are majoring in Construction Engineering Technology...

I thought most colleges started around the same date and closer to Labor day. Tech doesn't start till Monday

fudge.

My first semester Geometry teacher could have been a voice-over for Borat, I couldn't help but laugh every now and then whenever he'd say something that was close to a quote from the movie without knowing it...

-John

I've had some bad foreign teachers (Electronic Materials) but I taught myself that class and got a solid 'B' without taking the final, that class I could understand, but Calculus, I just don't understand at all.

imagine the amount of chicks that are majoring in Construction Engineering Technology...

I thought most colleges started around the same date and closer to Labor day. Tech doesn't start till Monday

I was in Construction Science for a year...

The chicks that were in the program here were basically sluts that I wouldn't touch for fear of getting the gift that keeps on giving.

*tries to find the pic of our monorail squirrel*

Can't find them, roommate musta taken them off of facebook.

Speaking of chicks...

Indeeeeeeed. :)

ooo, I wanna see!

Speaking of chicks...

Indeeeeeeed. :)

My god, last week was rush week for the sororities, I swear driving by my head was on a swivel.

College chicks + Hot weather = Nice Eye Candy.

:D

ooo, I wanna see!

I shall see if I can get him to rehost them or something... Its a squirrel laying out like the monorail cat on our back porch railing.

Sean, it's a 2000 short wide bed. Just a v6 4.3L with no power windows or locks. I'm getting ready to go to my night class, hopefully it'll be just as good as the Medical building ;) .

They use a different door skin if you don't have power? *realizes that yours is probably OBS...

I guess, I just don't have the same doors as you. They look the same as my dads yukon but I don't have the spot to have tweeters by the midbass.

Looks like monorail squirrel reached the end of the track....

:woot: my control arms and center link are ready, going to pick them up tomorrow after class

hmm, even with port taking up a little room, I'd guess thats too much for a single ICON.

are ICON's more of a SQ geared driver?

-John

Technically yes. But Mark and I have been discussing an SPL build with one in my truck.

so because I have such limited space in my truck (2.0ft^3) would getting another sub geared more towards SPL really make a difference to the ear? I'm not bored with the sub yet, I've just become more curious reading all these SPL build threads and would like to be able to get decently loud. I know the ICON has pretty respectable stats and great 'sound quality' (sorry Sean, but I don't know how else to describe it) but with the exact same set-up and just switching subs would I even feel/hear results? Not too worried about TL #'s because I don't compete and never plan to with an ext. cab truck. I'm just pondering :buttlick::ehh:

-John

That's really an enclosure dependant question. From what I remember your setup is ported with an aero tube?

Other subs may like the enclosure, but its a toss up.

I've had some bad foreign teachers (Electronic Materials) but I taught myself that class and got a solid 'B' without taking the final, that class I could understand, but Calculus, I just don't understand at all.

Calculus is teh Fun!!!

I finally got to college, its so good being here. not to mention my roomie's girl friend's roomie is smokin hot. oh yeah!!