mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

goal for the day: dont barf. i'm on a 3 day streak, gotta keep it rolling. *crosses fingers* for mag to come today

Co worker brought in a head unit for me to install in his car during lunch today. No dash kit or wiring harness. No biggy, as he allready had an afternarket head unit in the car. So I pulled the old one out and sure enough no farging wiring harness. Billy bob chopped the factory wiring harness completely and hard wired everything with freakin wire nuts. Told him he should have left the harness and just bought the female side for the head unit. He sadi he has been doing this stuff for years and his way was just fine. Me being the smart a$$ I am, proceeded to give him a dumfounded look, and asked why he brought it too me then. He said he didn't have time to fool with it now. I begrudgingly went ahead and put it in. Got done turned it on and all I could here was a low rumble, thought the settings were messed up on the head unit. Nope everything was flat and centered. Leaned down towards the speakers in the doors and there was no sound coming out. The dude was standing behind me. He said I don't hook those pos's up. I built a custom box in the trunk All my bump is in the trunk. he pops the trunk and has four pioneer impp's, 2-12's and 2-10's sitting in square osb box that is barely big enough for the subs to be mounted on. All four inverted, box was probably 13" deep x ~46" or so long x 6 inches deep. I saw speaker wire running from each sub under the rear seat. I asked him what kind of amp he was running. He said sony. I asked if he mounted it under the seat. He laughed and said uh no, you just put it in the dash dumb a$$ :)

Yep, I haven't seen anythng quite like it before :)

LAWL, I finally met some guys from the boards. I just met up with Jntar and David ( I forgot his user name). Got to hear two 15" MT's they were running. Finally got to meter my friends setup (weece over at ca.com) he runs an 18" MT run off an orion 2500D. Hit a 148.2 on the new TL. Not to shabby

also, the IA20.1's strapped = t3h sex

I just fried up a steak, toasted the last of the wheat rolls, cooked some pasta for pasta salad, sat down, started eating, finished off half the roll, flipped it over and saw mold on it.

i hope the rest of the day goes well for me.....and my stomach

Some assrocket decided to warn-bomb me on AIM...so every time I try to log in, get this "You've tried to log in too many times, try again later" message.

If it doesn't go away in a day or so, I'm going to be pissed...pissed enough that people really feel the need to be that much of douchecicles.

There is someone on this forum that is driving me nuts!!!!

Not someone who posts in the hop ever. People who ask questions for opinions should at least listen to them.

What's with teh barfing? You go to a Dr? Might be a esophogeial (sp?) tumor or some crazy crap :(

going back for 3rd set of tests tomorrow. bloodwork and gallbladder were negative so far, tomorrow = upper GI

I had a kid in my school, was like rookie of the year in the 400m in track, then they found out his small intestine was kinked. They had to remove like 2" of the intestine and I guess keeping it together and free of infection is crazy hard. So then the next year he sucked at the 400m :(

just found out what was wrong with the pioneer, i took the bisch apart, ribbon calbe (is that what they're called?) is broke, now i gotta find a replacement, anyone wanna clue me in?

i'll be starting a thread in a few

goal for the day: dont barf. i'm on a 3 day streak, gotta keep it rolling. *crosses fingers* for mag to come today

good luck Dennis

Not someone who posts in the hop ever. People who ask questions for opinions should at least listen to them.

i know who it is

and i concur

i know who it is

and i concur

Spit it out. even if they see it, tough shit. We're all adults.