kkk4

Song for bass race?

boys, which tracks used for races bass race?

which are the most mentioned?

maybe songs with constant frequency and continue ..

Totally depends on where your vehicle peaks...

Totally depends on where your vehicle peaks...

exactly!

but you try to open doors?

or a closed-door agreement with the frequency of car and using a track on that frequency?

or with an open door .. an Agreement with the lowest?

making an example:

if my car has a peak at 55hz ... what do I do?

I agree to the use 55hz and a song on this frequency?

or open a door, and I'm an Agreement lowest, and use a song with more bass frequencies?

i should recomend crank it up with scooter that song have some enoing bass that goes on all time and it is around 55hz i hope that helps best regards from sweden

the peak is at 56Hz

But I wanted to understand some things ...

doors open or closed door?

spl by cash or by cashier basson?

the high note in young jeezy's white girl is 48Hz

Aye BayBay remix. start from 2:32 full 1:15 of beat with no breaks. gotta 147.1 on accident. nearly chit my pants b/c I was in the vehicle and was only trying for a good hole shot in the 139 class. Do not usually crank the vehicle like that... tryn to preserve some hearing lol My vehciles FB is 56 HZ

Edited by Fi-150man

Try

Tay Dizm ft. T-Pain and Rick Ross: "Beam Me Up"

u really might wanna try

Rocko: "Tommorow"

it has a pretty high bass note that starts from the beginning and doesnt break until a minute into the song. The whole song is just 2 or 3 long bass notes

the bass, does not last for 30 seconds ..

On the original the "bass" lasts for 24 seconds, but on the REMIX (the song that was suggested) if you start at the given point, the "bass" does not break for over a minute. The way the average works with Bass Race sine wave type notes are not neccesary... as long as the break is for less than a second and the frequency is fairly homogenous it will not effect your score.

Edited by Fi-150man

On the original the "bass" lasts for 24 seconds, but on the REMIX (the song that was suggested) if you start at the given point, the "bass" does not break for over a minute. The way the average works with Bass Race sine wave type notes are not neccesary... as long as the break is for less than a second and the frequency is fairly homogenous it will not effect your score.

I heard this song. but I think that down hard just under 30 seconds, and the last 3-4 seconds is not a bass continuous and the result is lost

I heard this song. but I think that down hard just under 30 seconds, and the last 3-4 seconds is not a bass continuous and the result is lost

The Aye Bay Bay Remix is the song I use for Bass Race. I do not lose any results and hit 139s all day. You are either using the incorrect song or are not starting at the correct point in the track. If the start point is before the 2:31 mark then yes, the measurable note lasts for 24 seconds. However, if the start point is the 2:32 mark then the measurable note is actually over a minute length and it allows for spiking the meter, which in turn allows for a better hole shot. The note is also around the 54-57 hz point which is where you claim the resonant frequency of your vehicle is. I really did not understand the last mesage due to incorrect syntax so this is the only response that made sense. I hope you find the song you are looking for and get better results.

Edited by Fi-150man

unfortunately they have to translate Italian with google ..

however, you can make a list of songs for each frequency?

each insert their frequency and their song ..

unfortunately they have to translate Italian with google ..

however, you can make a list of songs for each frequency?

each insert their frequency and their song ..

Well, the songs that I have personally found to work best for Bass Race are usually over looked. You need to search for the proper points to start the songs but all of these songs have worked for me in the 139 class; with or without my Epicenter. I also have a song for use with the Epicenter that is geared for a lower, more "impressive" display of enclosure tonal configuration. Young Jeezy-Trap or Die, 40-45hz/Paul Wall- Gimme That, 45-50hz/Young Jeezy-Go Getta Remix, 35-40hz/Hurricane Chris-Aye Bay Bay Remix, 55-60hz. All of these songs have "breaks' in the tone but as I said any "break" shorter than a full second should not effect your score since it is on a second by second average with the score updating in the lane every 3-4 seconds. On a side bar if you use the Audiocontrol Epicenter and you enclosure is tuned for response below 30hz try using Bush-Comedown with epicenter one third to half way of full engagement. For me at least it's kinda cool. Again, good luck.