WildSebring

Team Sundown pwns TBP State Finals yet again

Hey all, our Finals event was today and boy was there some heated competition.

Andrew AKA Andrew2944r had his beautiful truck there. 3 DC LVL 5 18's in a wall, with 3 Sundown SAZ 3K's and 7 Kinetiks with Dual Alts from DC Power. Did a 157.8 at 55Hz...destroying his competition.

Another member, Jordan had his Black Neon there with a single SAZ 1500D on 1 DD 9515F doing 149.7's at 59Hz.

I myself had my car there, 2 12" Soundstream SPLX 12's on 2 SAZ 3K's...I had radio and electrical problems and crap all day...stumbled and clipped my way to a 148.9 ended up taking my class anyways.

Also a local team mate Cody Breedlove had his 98' Pathfinder there with 2 AQ 1200D's strapped at .5ohm on 2 Soundstream T4 15's doing 152.7's at 45Hz.

Brian Giacone could not make the event, due to personal issues. Me, Cody, Andrew, and Jordan all took 1st place today as well as Andrew took High SPL of the day with a 157.8..

Team Sundown pwnt the competition today, we'll continue to own next year as well.. :bigclap:

Edited by WildSebring

Nice! I'd like to see what I'd meter. I thought maybe low 40's but after seeing these numbers and the gear you guys have, I'm thinking low 30's now lol..

Jordan had his Black Neon there with a single SAZ 1500D on 1 DD 9515F doing 149.7's at 59Hz

wow, 149.7 from one SAZ1500D.. :o

nice scores!

Andrew AKA Andrew2944r had his beautiful truck there. 3 DC LVL 5 18's in a wall, with 3 Sundown SAZ 3K's and 7 Kinetiks with Dual Alts from DC Power. Did a 157.8 at 55Hz...destroying his competition.

He did have a very nice setup and was pretty loud but , but i wouldnt say he destroyed his competition since he was the only one in his class...lol Wasnt Cody the only one that had more then one in their class? Im not sure. Team Border hoppers crx with 1 dd m3 and 6 rd hw 12's hit a 157.5 with 2 kinetik 2400's sealed up... only one in his class too. different class then andrew but right up there with him and all that power. Neways congrats to u guys. Heres some nice pics of andrews truck

_MG_5654.jpg

_MG_5657.jpg

_MG_5659.jpg

and the crx

_MG_5682.jpg

Edited by money_inc

andrew and the rest of their team were outlaw usaci style.. on the floor board with either/and/or windows down. crx was on the floor sealed up