diablo_331

Made a small purchase today...

ive been blabbering about it for months.ive done my comparisons and looked at these and looked at those and ive finally decided that i am going with Audioque...sooo i bought a single audioque sdc2.5 10...

if this subs lives up to my expectations then ill be buying 7 more very soon...yes i said 7 for a total of 8...these will eventually be walled off in my truck but for now theybe going in my current box.which is a design by Pete at hexibase.ill build a a few different boxes for it and test them all..

pics and updates when it arrives...im on my last leg when it comes to 10inch subs so i hope this works out..

you made a good choice. but those subs like high tuning around 38hz if your going ported

Pics!?!?

well just the 1's off the site for now...still a pretty beafy 10...and i think its sexy as hell...more pics when it getts here...im also curious to see if they r shipping in DD's new shipping boxes yet or not...we'll see...

SDC2.5....pics and info

yea im going ported....any1 have first hand expirence with the tuning for these subs?i know there built with stiff as hell soft parts...

subs arrives at my home in Louisiana tommorrow..but i wont see it till the 25th.i might have my old buddy from back home(who is also a basshead) do some testing on it before i get home or at least build a few boxes for it..also 7 of the 9 sundown sd1v1 10's that are in now (8 installed)are sold..im keeping 2 b/c i love those little things

I had 4 of those in my silverado, LOW END MONSTERS! haha