Sign in to follow this  
shox

Need Help With System

Ok......to start off, my vehicle is a 1993 toyota 1/2 ton pick up. Regular cab. So I have no space in the cab for the kind of sub that I want. The only way for me to get the bass that I want is to cut a hole from the bed of my truck in thru the cab. Just wondering if anyone has done this and if so what were the results? I have heard a lot of good things about the Fi BTL subs. Im thinking of going with a fully loaded 18" Fi BTL, and a saz1500d sundown amp. Would they go good together? Also what else would I need as far as an alt. and a battery go?

Sorry for all the questions, its just that I have never ran a system that needs "real" power.

At the present, all I have are two 10" Kicker CVR's, a Jensen in dash head unit and a Sony 1100W class D mono amp.

So pretty much, Im looking for instructions from scratch on what I need and how I need to set it up.

Oh, and by the way, money is not really an issue, I just want my stuff to last me for a long time and for it to have a DEEP sound.

Thanks in Advance

Kyle

It will be permanent and that link to nicks thread explains it and shows you pretty good on blow-throughs. You need to build a nice box that would be optimal for the sub.

Ok. How do I know how big to build the box? And where to put the port? Should I just build the box the same way as he did it on the blow through post?

There is no one way to build a box for a blow through. You are going to have to build it custom to your truck. I have no further experience with a blow though, so sadly I can't be much help.