casedawg350

what is BP power!?

it helps flow all of the air under the dustcap around the voice coil for better cooling. comes with an extra spider too. go ahead and choose that option youl be able to run about 500 more watts to it if you choose that option

Edited by RobClay

oh ok. got it. thanks! you think that is a good way to set up the sub? one of my buddies is building me a custom ported box. he knows about everything there is in car audio.

Edited by casedawg350

depends what amp do you plan on using and what will the box look like size tuning

hifonics bxi608. i have no idea about the box. he just said hes gonna build it for me.

that amp is 1ohm stable, your gonna run 600 to that sub? get the D2 option on the ssd. and ask your friend the cubic foot of the box and what it will be tuned to.

that amp is 1ohm stable, your gonna run 600 to that sub? get the D2 option on the ssd. and ask your friend the cubic foot of the box and what it will be tuned to.

he said 2 cubic feet and tuned to 33.

sounds right for a 12 ssd. once its all done and installed take some pics

I had the same options on my SSD 12". It handled 1200 watts perfectly fine in 2 cubic ft. I don't think that amp is going to satisfy you. Don't judge the SSD's loudness with just that amp.

i been trying to get on here forever to reply to this. sorry it took so long. i ended up getting the dual 1, and bp power with a hifonics bxi1208d amp