wheelieking71

SAZ 1500D

I may have one old one here somewhere... e-mail me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com and I'll look around!

I have two old case units:

CIMG1444.JPG

CIMG1442.JPG

One is in better shape than the other.

Better one - 325

Other one - 300

Both have 1-year warranty

those prices shipped?? if they are i might be able to take one of those off ur hands in about two weeks

Yes.

I doubt they will remain here for two weeks... I have a few used newer case 1500s that I have not gotten around to listing, though. They are not quite as cheap, of course.

those prices shipped?? if they are i might be able to take one of those off ur hands in about two weeks

Yes.

I doubt they will remain here for two weeks... I have a few used newer case 1500s that I have not gotten around to listing, though. They are not quite as cheap, of course.

:( i have hope lol if not i guess i can take one of the new heat sink models if u still have some :( lol

Yes.

Do you still have either of these amps?

I have a few used newer case 1500s that I have not gotten around to listing, though. They are not quite as cheap, of course.

I am the proud owner of one of these newer units... :wacky: