Sign in to follow this  
rumproast789

Just ordered a BTL

I ordered the 18" BTL on december 30th. I've been reading that they don't get like the motors in or some stuff till next monday? Thats fine with me, cuz I got a lotta work to do on my car.

I have 3 batteries, one to replace under the hood.

No alternator yet, but I'm doing the big three.

Sub up, port back

no speaker upgrades yet

and headunit soon, but probably after an alternator

does that sound decent for now? I'm going to start taking out my third row, and I'm paying 10$ for box specs from a kid named aznboi on an explorerforum.

Not the motors..just waiting on the new magnet slugs.

Look into a missing link audio module for your electrical system, it'l help you out a lot.

www.missinglinkaudio.com

Not the motors..just waiting on the new magnet slugs.

Look into a missing link audio module for your electrical system, it'l help you out a lot.

www.missinglinkaudio.com

I was actually really looking into those because they seem like they help a lot to other people. It's going to run me about 170$ for my explorer. Should I get that or an alt first? Doesn't matter either way. I was emailing the guys over at mla and they said as long as I get an alternator that works with the car the module should work on stock alt and h.o alt without any modifications

and thanks for the reply

MLA is a great unit. My Jeep thanks me for it :) If it is a correct plug in replacement for the stock alt (modified or not) the module will run it fine. Even with a stock alt the difference is huge especially using AGM batteries. Mine simply wasnt keeping up with the demands and the battery was never charged to capacity. After module things really came alive and I have way more power for audio and accessories. Battery rests much higher now too.

Rolling BTLs back out the door starting to day from orders placed on the 27th forward. Holidays for the people that placed orders before the 31st really keep us "on time" still... 3-7 business days.

Thanks,

Scott

yeah, lol I recently read the post about the shipping. I'm kind of glad it's not actually coming tommarow. I have too much to do before I can get it running

I just got my alt upgraded becasue my old one died.

200 amp alt rebuilt I think.

I think I might get one if I need to, but after I buy an amp.

Thanks for the reply

Sign in to follow this