Sign in to follow this  
panky

sundown

i have a question, is the $350 fixed already for the SAE 1200D, or are there addtl charges?

and for the SAZ 1500D $570?. it will be delivered to anaheim, CA.

and will there be any increase in the price? i might buy an amp on march.

Prices are good for this year.

The SAE-1200D is currently on sale - that will end soon. Regular cost is $409 MAP.

ic, i saw on your post that you will give many promos this year, will there be any promo's on march? im planning on selling my amp and replace it with a sundown.

ic, i saw on your post that you will give many promos this year, will there be any promo's on march? im planning on selling my amp and replace it with a sundown.

We generally don't plan the specials that far in advance - best bet is just to watch the forum.

where can i find the regular prices of your amps? the only prices i can see are the ones on sale. and i thought that the $350 is the regular price and the $310 is the discounted price on the SAE1200D

where can i find the regular prices of your amps? the only prices i can see are the ones on sale. and i thought that the $350 is the regular price and the $310 is the discounted price on the SAE1200D

We had a special for 350 then a further discount to 310 on top of that - regular is 409.

When the sale is over and you "add to cart" on SSA that is regular price.

Sign in to follow this