HowellHockey25

SSD recone

What happened that you need a recone? I am just curious. You can e-mail Nick or Scott at Fi directly. Just check out www.ficaraudio.com for the right e-mail.

Alright well here is my story first of all since im new to this forum.

its my senior year in high school and i live in a tiny town in michigan. so there arent many kids around town that know a whole lot about car audio. in fact most kids are in love with kicker, which i just look at them like uhhh are you serious? lol and my school has an annual car show. last year i had no reason to enter cause all i had was a stock jeep at the time. so after seeing that there was a category for "best sound system" this got me interested. last years winner was a kid with two RF T2 subs. so i did some research and eventually settled with Fi. This was a very good decision i think. i love the subs. They sound really good, but still hit really hard.

now just recently like last wednesday night, i was headed home. and the roads are getting pretty bad around here i know, but the main roads are doing ok. so i was headed home and next thing i know i am seeing red lights and white lights and waking up in a fog and someone is talking to me, so i asked what happened, he responded... son, you were involved in a head on collision tonight, we are getting you to a hospital right now so stay still. well i still have no memory of the accident, two witnesses say that a woman from out of town crossed over the center line as she was approaching me and hit me head on at about 50+ i am VERY thankful to still be alive. but of course one of my first questions was "how is my car"

well as you can probably guess, my jeep grand cherokee is completely wrecked. the front bumper is only about a good foot away from the passenger seat. (thats the side she hit me on, so yes she came pretty far over the line) well after seeing the pictures i asked if any of my stuff was alright. so i have my two cadence amps, which look to be ok. but my box is cracked and one of the voice coils on one of the subs, is completely loose, it snapped off and is just hanging there.

so, sorry about the long story, but i just felt since i was gonna explain what happened ill explain it all. lol

and that is why im looking to get a recone.

I do know nick, i have emailed him a few times, and i did email him and "recone@ficaraudio.com"

and im sure they are busy right now, and while im waiting for a response i was just gonna stop by

and see how much or if nick or someone stumbles upon this thread.

I hope that you are doing alright after an accident like that. Nick or Scott will see this thread and get in touch with you.

Have you heard from Scott or Nick yet?

I live in Grand Rapids Michigan and all ppl bump around here is just Kicker and hifonics..

Its pretty sad..

Cant wait to whip out the BTL's on them..

I'm glad my boys took care of you :) (EMT's) It's good your alive, you wouldn't be able to bump the SSD's anymore!

I live in Grand Rapids Michigan and all ppl bump around here is just Kicker and hifonics..

Its pretty sad..

Cant wait to whip out the BTL's on them..

yea thats how my high school is!

the only other good woofer at my school that i know of, is a jl W7. which in my opinion is a waste of money.

thats why i was planning on gettin in the auto show with the SSD's

I'm glad my boys took care of you :) (EMT's) It's good your alive, you wouldn't be able to bump the SSD's anymore!

yes i am very glad they were there to take of me too haha.

i am definitely glad to still be here. i just need to find me another jeep or something for those SSD's

haha