06 Scion xB

Another satified customer

I just wanted to say thank you for your great products Jacob. I just put my system in the other day. It consists of 1-12"Sundown Audio Nightshade, a Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D, an old school USamps 4 channel powering a pioneer component set with a Pioneer Premier head unit. The Sundown audio equipment is amazing. Couldn't be any happier with the output. I haven't had it tested yet, but as soon as I do, I will post results. And the assistance making the box and everything about Sundown Audio, is what is going to keep your name and company getting bigger and better. I will definitly be telling all my fellow Army friends about your products, your company and best of all your customer service. Please keep up the good work and Thank you again. Forgot to mention box is 1.41 cubes sub up port to the side. Port is 4" aeroport. Tuned to 36.5hz. The only thing that would make mine and alot of others on here system better would be a component set of Sundown Audio.

Edited by 06 Scion xB

welcome to the ever growing "happy sundown customer" club :bigclap:

There is one other thing that would make me a little happier, and that is a score on a TL. I wanna get it metered. I have a epic 160 meter that I know its no where close to a TL meter, but right now its all I got. I will test on that redo all the settings on amp and headunit then get it metered on a TL. I am hoping for around a 142 or 143. But I am pretty sure I will be happy with above 140. We will see though.