Sign in to follow this  
holley2346

Door Panels?

I have been too scared to even start on removing my door panels to complete my install and put in some mid bass drivers / tweets. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with 07 / 08 tahoes / avalanches and knew the right way to take the door panels / pillars out without breaking anything. After searching around for a while I couldn't find anything. I really don't want to mess it up too much.... it's basically brand new. (like 18's won't vibrate it apart anyway).....

Any help would be appreciated. :)

dude just look around and remove any screws around the door handel. then simply lift up on the pannel it will come right off and unhook things like power windows and door locks accordingly.. these vehicle are very easy compared to the older GM products.. no clips to break.

Took some covers off looking for screws... was able to find 0. There is no obvious way to take them off... also tried a small bit of prying to no result.

Thank you very much, I honestly searched around google for a good 30 minutes or so and found some stuff. But it wasn't anything that was of much help to me.