Sign in to follow this  
Retroaudio

New speakers...

I have a chevy 2005 2500 and I am looking for a better and louder then my Pioneer TS-C720PRS setup in the front and TS-C520PRS in the rear. I want something that can keep up and be loud.. Do you guys make something better then the best Pioneer has to offer? If so how much and where can I order them?

Hybrid isn't really something you need if you want a louder setup. You should be looking in the direction of horns if your bass is overtaking your front stage.

Hybrid isn't really something you need if you want a louder setup. You should be looking in the direction of horns if your bass is overtaking your front stage.

Thanks for the info, where can I find some good ones and do they make them in all sizes? I would like to be able to keep them hidden if I can and should I run another amp for these?? Never used these before so want something good for sure..

What amp are you using for your fronts? The setup I have (sig) gets plenty loud for me.. But I'm a SQ guy so your opinion of loud is probably much different than mine.

What amp are you using for your fronts? The setup I have (sig) gets plenty loud for me.. But I'm a SQ guy so your opinion of loud is probably much different than mine.

I use a PG ZX-50 for the fronts. I have 2 PG zx-500's I could switch it out and run one PG ZX-500 on the from and one of the rears.

Pioneer TS-D series speakers and quite a bit better than the C series they are probably my most popular line of speakers that I sell for customers and they sound very nice.

Pioneer TS-D series speakers and quite a bit better than the C series they are probably my most popular line of speakers that I sell for customers and they sound very nice.

You're joking right? First, there is no C series. Its the PRS Series. The D Series is below the PRS.

The 720 is the FLAGSHIP of Pioneers speaker systems.

The D series might sell better, but they're certainly not the better series.