yellowconedDDs

question about mj18

hey guys been lurking for a while and have yet to post. been interested in mach five for a while but have never used there product. how do you guys think a mj18 in 3.5 net sealed with polyfill on about 5-600 watts will perform.

car is a 95 s14

are you talking about the MJ-18M? Great customer service and great product. I own an mj-18m myself. it would sound great with your plans. go get it.

are you talking about the MJ-18M? Great customer service and great product. I own an mj-18m myself. it would sound great with your plans. go get it.

yes that would be the driver i am talking about. been using nothing but re and dd for the past couple years and want something low power and sealed for a while. not looking for any metering what so ever strictly daily, something for good low end extension with flat response and impact. tired of have my cars falling apart for overly loud bass and having to have huge banks of batteries. looking for something that sounds good on pretty much all music gets a little loud when i want it.

I think it would be great. Top notch price to performance ratio. :)

I will have to agree on what the others have said. :P