Sign in to follow this  
Lance Dogg

New Trunk layout... pics inside!

got my new amp yesterday... shortly thereafter i made an amp rack after carpetting my box... it's not totally done yet. will make a few changes/additions in the upcoming weeks. tell me whatcha'll think...

custom1.jpg

custom2.jpg

custom3.jpg

looks good, the Epi+Memphis+Brahma is sweet as >> :poop:

that is not bad at all. cant wait to make a new setup for my xxx.

al

That looks pretty good. If you really wanted to snaz it up a little if I was you I would go into my spare tire well and build an amp rack into there and have the amps in there with some plexi over it. Some neon in that amp rack would be sweet with a nice eched Memphis logo or somthing on the plexi ;) . There is tons of neat things you can do if you want any other suggestions just ask.

Mike

That looks pretty good. If you really wanted to snaz it up a little if I was you I would go into my spare tire well and build an amp rack into there and have the amps in there with some plexi over it. Some neon in that amp rack would be sweet with a nice eched Memphis logo or somthing on the plexi ;) . There is tons of neat things you can do if you want any other suggestions just ask.

Mike

honestly mike,

everything you just said there i'm basically planning on doing. i'd like the sub a lil closer to the trunk rear to have more air flow into the car. thanks for the input and tips though... greatly appreciated!