Sign in to follow this  
BMacfadyen

09 Accent

I have been looking at Fi for a long time now and have some money in line to get one. What my idea is to buy a 15" BTL fully loaded (Dual 2) for daily driving as my Accent is my only vehicle. I am currently running 2 Power Acoustic 15's from a single Ultra Linear 1600Watt amp. I am currently running stock electrical (not sure if upgrading will screw with my warranty.) Along with buying this i am looking at the Ultra Linear 2400@Watt amplifier. I am curious if that will be stable enough to run it. with out hurting it. in order to run that amp I would be running it bridged at 4ohms and getting the 2400RMS. (as long as i can upgraded my electrical without voiding my warranty.

The box im building will be about 4-5cubes and probably tuned to 32-35hz.

Looking for information/ suggestions.

Thanks.

no your going to need elec upgrades. Good start batt, a batt in back and big 3 MIGHT work but you will probably have lots of dimming

Alright, I guess my question now is, Does anyone have experience doing this with the car under factory warranty? I don't/can't do anything that will void my warranty. Adding the battery in back I will do. But the part I don't know about is the Big 3. I don't have a problem doing it in the least, but if it screws with my warranty I cant do it.