Alright, I can get this amp for 350$ maybe a little cheaper. Would this be good for an 18" btl? I don't want to push 4400 rms, becuase my box is 7cb ft, so I figure I could just put the gain down a great amount. I know these are power hungry, but aren't tehy like 450 amp draw? I would have 2 C&D tech batteries (88 amp/hr with a rating of 340 watts/cell), 2 ought wiring, 200 amp alt, and soon down the line upgraded under the hood batt. Would that be sufficient? Would these be a good match if I set the gain according to like 2500 watts?

No, but it was a real question. Why would you do that and what made you decide to.

i almost bought that amp, then i learned and got some real knowledge. it's a waste plus the amp is underated and chit. once i learnd, mind you im an installer for work. i preordered sundown 3500d. you might as well preorder sundown 2000d which wont take as much current as an hc amp and it's only about 420 give or take. plus you know your getting quality and a great warranty if you hook it up correctly. it will run any BTL.