Kickin Kia

B.W.S. What is it?

The acronym B.W.S. stands for BASS WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME and is a well known condition to all Car Audio Junkies. There are several instances when this occurs. Such as when your vehicle gets broken into by thugs and they take your stereo equipment. Another more common scenario is when one of your subs blows and you don't have a single sub box to play your remaining sub with and you possibly have to wait a couple of weeks for them to come back. I currently have B.W.S. One of my 12's blew yesterday the day before a competition which I couldn't go to because of getting ready to move into our new house soon. Had I got to go, I had two of my fellow teammates say I could use Their subs to keep my points lead in my class.Thanks to my teammates and all of their generosity. I hope to be in the lanes at the next show and I hope I never experience B.W.S. again because it really sucks guys.

Please post this in off topic. I don't know how it got posted here guys.

Hi, my name is Duran, and I uhhh, I'm suffering from BWS. It's been two months now, I'm getting chills, cold sweat, nightmares, and explosive diarrhea...I just want the pain to stop... :(

:lol:

I go through that from time to time. :)