justin smith

decisions decisions

well as it always happens i want to make a little more noise now and im starting to upgrade in the process of getting a t40001bd and 2 d3100 im torn between 2 18" btl's with p chamfer and the hixmax coil OR 2 18" bl's loaded im looking for reliability first and then loud tuned musically 31hz ish i guess my price range is 700-900 depending on whats out there im just trying to keep up i mostly listen to rap but i like how on the Q i can put some rock in and impress people with how the big slow 18 keeps up i got like 11 ^3 ft and polly fill to work with also any input is needed and appreciated

Edited by justiin smith

the new XCON is very good with music and can handle some power, 1750wRMS to be exact. Keep that as a great option for you. Did I mention it's an SQ driver as well ?! :)

im waiting on those just as much as as every one is you think there gonna keep up with all the other so called "bigger" power woofers that are out there i know there gonna be tough in the bls catagory so we will have to see P.S. can someone fix my name lol

Edited by justiin smith

im waiting on those just as much as as every one is you think there gonna keep up with all the other so called "bigger" power woofers that are out there i know there gonna be tough in the bls catagory so we will have to see P.S. can someone fix my name lol

Well really they'll be in a class all their own. Great sounding sub thats gonna have some great output. Most high power subs only get loud :captain:

i have all my faith in the car audio gods with you mark it other will only copy the x-con because it and the btl have the monster single slug motor to my knowledge i will probally have to ge one to put on display with my two custom i-cons i got from trevor i see your copany along with others (sundown audio) here being in very high places in a couple of years so watch out world

Well really they'll be in a class all their own. Great sounding sub thats gonna have some great output. Most high power subs only get loud :captain:

Would you happen to have the t/s specs yet?

Would you happen to have the t/s specs yet?

sure do, they are listed in the shop :)

well i ended up puchasing a cactus sound 5kw and have still been looking for some subs and after a couple days of looking this is where im at cause of ease of ordering 18'' btl or 18'' omega .... the omegas are cheaper but have a higher fs 32 on the btl, 37 on the omega 15 ts specs on the 18 not available im used to how my Q digs deep and it gets pretty good response all the way from from the mid 20's to about the 60ish range and that how i like it. so how do you guys think these two compare tuned daily

Edited by justiin smith

only got 40'' across

Stagger :D

the're a pretty penny though aren't they $599 apiece

Yeah, MSRP is $799, and $599 from the shop.