Sign in to follow this  
MiracleofRealism

2 15's (help for my bro)

Hey guys, I am new to this forum. Been out of the car audio scene for quite awhile (i don't know what happened to elitecaraudio.com????). Anyway!

My bro is looking around spending 180-220 per 15 (total of 2) and a decent amp (oh 200-300 maybe)

I suggested the RE SE's or the FI SSD's and possibly a Soundstream or Orion amp?

I am a fan of RE and if my memory serves me - Fi was started by a former worker of RE (steve?)

Well thanks for your time and help!

You're thinking of Scott, but close enough.

How about outlining what your brother listens too, and how much space he has available.

Looks like your total budget is around $750.

I suggested the RE SE's or the FI SSD's and possibly a Soundstream or Orion amp?

I am a fan of RE and if my memory serves me - Fi was started by a OWNER of RE (Scott)

u would like the Sundown SAE-1200D + 2x Fi SSD 15 or 2xRE SR 15 or 2x IA Lethal Injection ...that in my opinion would blend together and its in his price range... :fing34:

You're thinking of Scott, but close enough.

How about outlining what your brother listens too, and how much space he has available.

Looks like your total budget is around $750.

Scott - okay, thanks!

Well he mostly listens to heavy rock like All That Remains, Disturbed, Machine Head, but also sometimes some bump music and even Led Zep to John Denver. But to help you, lets stick with the Heavy rock/rap.

According to Kelley Blue Book his trunk has 16.2 ft^2 (1992 buick century)

Also looking for a 9833 alpine faceplate (it was stolen from me) so he can have my old CD player :)

Thanks!

I am a fan of RE and if my memory serves me - Fi was started by a OWNER of RE (Scott)

u would like the Sundown SAE-1200D + 2x Fi SSD 15 or 2xRE SR 15 or 2x IA Lethal Injection ...that in my opinion would blend together and its in his price range... :fing34:

Thanks! I was actually looking at that sundown amp - where could I get some prices on those or the IA?

*EDIT* I found the prices :D

Edited by MiracleofRealism

On the top of the forum there is a button that says "SSA SHOP"

Don't go by what KBB tells you the trunk is unless you plan on fiberglassing an enclosure to fit every nook and cranny.

You'll need to go measure and see what size of a box you can realistically fit in there.

Don't go by what KBB tells you the trunk is unless you plan on fiberglassing an enclosure to fit every nook and cranny.

You'll need to go measure and see what size of a box you can realistically fit in there.

I have an identical car and I was able to... squeeze I think 3.5-3.7 in there.

Sign in to follow this