Sign in to follow this  
Bali

Fi BL 12 vs BL 15

I know no one probably knows really for the 09 lineup but would the BL 15 really get THAT much louder than the 12 if they were both fully loaded? Or would it be a noticeable difference? I want to know if it's worth waiting however much longer for the 15, or if i should just order the fudgeing 12 cuz im sick of waiting lol.

I know no one probably knows really for the 09 lineup but would the BL 15 really get THAT much louder than the 12 if they were both fully loaded? Or would it be a noticeable difference? I want to know if it's worth waiting however much longer for the 15, or if i should just order the fudgeing 12 cuz im sick of waiting lol.

I would think there is a noticeable difference. I would wait for the 15s if thats what you really want to get

why o why did enter this topic.

Nick and Scott are probably getting a kick out of this kinda thing...everybody freakin out and all

Its the same motor brother.. just more cone area. You have the potential to get louder... but if you have to ask which will get louder, you'd be better off with the 12".

why o why did enter this topic.

bigjon...it's pretty obvious the 12'' BL gets louder than the 15'' BL at lower power. It is also more accurate and clean sounding and not as muddy. This is why you entered this thread.

They probally have 15" BL's already made, they just need to update the website..

Have you tried sending an email to Fi and ask if you can just send a payment in for one instead of ordering off the site?

If you have to ask you would probably be happier with the 15

Sign in to follow this