sundownz

SAZ-2000D Pre-Sale OPEN

where do i order from? sorry if i missed it somewhere i cant find it

go to soundsolutionsaudio.com and go to the shop, click on amplifiers and then click on sundown and the rest is history

everyday i hear or see the ups man i just think of him stopping and dropping off my saz-2000d, i cant wait theres just too much anticipation

everyday i hear or see the ups man i just think of him stopping and dropping off my saz-2000d, i cant wait theres just too much anticipation

lol i hear you man! UPS...could he be coming to my house...then the dude/dudet drives right by my house and smashes all my hopes and dreams... lol! jk

ive been studying your amps for the last few days. a guy at the nissanclub.com forums recommended me to sundown audio. seems like im in the right place for some pure power. i want to run to memphis mojo 12's with the 2000d mono amp on preorder right now.

will it be sufficient for these? if so i will order it now. also i wanna do this right so what kind of wires should i use? what rca cables are the best and what gauge? also what subs do you recommend or compare to the memphis mojo?

Two MOJOs would work nicely on this amp.

Check out Knu Konceptz :

http://www.knukonceptz.com/

I suggest simply using the low-end Klarity RCAs and using the Kolossus Fleks 1/0 cable for power and ground.

cool thanks. also which gauge wire should i run from the sub box to the amp? is their a complete kit with everything included?

sorry for the newbieness!!

it'll be a while before i have everything. i just wanna get it done right the first time around of course. ill need a yellow top, 2 mojos, and a custom box as well. but the 2000d is first on the list now.

thanks for your help what other goodies will i need?

keep me posted on any updates jacob, appreciate ya. working on system till i get this powerful beast.

The latest word I have is still within the end of June ETA.

june 25ths by any chances?

Keep getting e-mails on this... it is 19 3/8" long + power terminals and RCAs.

hopefully in 15 days (give or take a little) i will be recieving my tracking number, june is almost ove with and i cant wait because lately i have noy been able to sleep with all this anticipation building up.

any word yet? sorry i am getting all antz to get a killer amp to help my sub pound my ears out!! lol!

I knew the end of June was to good to be true, not complaining at all; they say you have to wait long periods of time before great things come (patience is key my friend).

Jacob Im gettting confused on all the batteries gimmicks and wattage claims, I know every install has its variables and after researching for batteries so I will be able to power my setup(close to 3000 Rms, stock 105A alternator for now, Big Three done in 1/0 gauge) I have not went anywhere but in a circle. What do you go by when trying to decide on a car battery for car audio (CCA, CA, AH, Reserve Capacity or just the biggest battery that you can get)? Considering I will be using my system for daily driving and continuos playing at high levels only on the highway or open road where I cant be a disturbance to others. I know CCA, CA dont play a role in car audio applications but from my understanding AH and Reserve Capacity do; if my alternator wont quit on me or I wont be playing my music with my car off alot how will they come in handy for me?

Im looking at a lot of options for now and want honesty (price is not an issue but I dont want to break the wallet because of biased opionions). I know XS Power is like the Ferarri or Bentley of batteries but I dont have to have them if there are equally performance products that are comparable.

Option 1- Shuriken BT-80 & Shuriken BT-120

Option 2- XS Power D2400 & XS Power D3100

Option 3- Stock Battery & Deka Intimidators 9A31 (2 of them)

Option 4- Deka Intimidator 9A31 & 9A34

Option 5- Stock & Kinetik HC3800

Option 6- Xstatic Batcap 2000s (2 of them)

Option 7- Stock Battery & Batcap 4000

Please rate these options from best to worst (honesty please everybody and opinions are welcomed), thankx.

I knew the end of June was to good to be true, not complaining at all; they say you have to wait long periods of time before great things come (patience is key my friend).

Jacob Im gettting confused on all the batteries gimmicks and wattage claims, I know every install has its variables and after researching for batteries so I will be able to power my setup(close to 3000 Rms, stock 105A alternator for now, Big Three done in 1/0 gauge) I have not went anywhere but in a circle. What do you go by when trying to decide on a car battery for car audio (CCA, CA, AH, Reserve Capacity or just the biggest battery that you can get)? Considering I will be using my system for daily driving and continuos playing at high levels only on the highway or open road where I cant be a disturbance to others. I know CCA, CA dont play a role in car audio applications but from my understanding AH and Reserve Capacity do; if my alternator wont quit on me or I wont be playing my music with my car off alot how will they come in handy for me?

Im looking at a lot of options for now and want honesty (price is not an issue but I dont want to break the wallet because of biased opionions). I know XS Power is like the Ferarri or Bentley of batteries but I dont have to have them if there are equally performance products that are comparable.

Option 1- Shuriken BT-80 & Shuriken BT-120

Option 2- XS Power D2400 & XS Power D3100

Option 3- Stock Battery & Deka Intimidators 9A31 (2 of them)

Option 4- Deka Intimidator 9A31 & 9A34

Option 5- Stock & Kinetik HC3800

Option 6- Xstatic Batcap 2000s (2 of them)

Option 7- Stock Battery & Batcap 4000

Please rate these options from best to worst (honesty please everybody and opinions are welcomed), thankx.

I have a stock 90 amp alternator, and battery with 2 Deka 9A31's in the spare tire well running an SAZ-3000D and an SAX-100.4 with NO issues at all :)